Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where should I sit? Haven't been to a game in 7 years

SuffolkSeagull

Apr 13, 2016
As you may see by name I am not local to the area and haven't had a season ticket since the 08/09 season and still remember the last home game i went to fondly even though it was an unflattering win against stockport however sadly i've not been able to get to games anymore due to awkward family issues and losing my love with the game but have always kept an eye on the seagulls, and with the deadline to buy season tickets tomorrow i thought it was an opportunity that I couldn't miss out on and I am now able to get to the games by myself and wondered where the best place to sit in the ground was in terms of atmosphere and before i get the inevitable dig of 'glory hunter', remember i was at the Withdean when we drew to teams like Hereford:). sorry if this has already been discussed im new to this forum ???

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
If you want an old school atmosphere and standing, then the rear half of the North Stand is the closest you'll get to that.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
North stand or West Upper. Both have atmospheres, but it depends if you want a sideline view, or from behind the goal.

SuffolkSeagull

Apr 13, 2016
I would probably have to opt for the North Stand because i would guess that the cost is much less compared to the West

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
North stand or West Upper. Both have atmospheres, but it depends if you want a sideline view, or from behind the goal.

It also depends on your budget of course -sideline is pricier than behind the goal. I do not consider you to be a glory hunter in the slightest -everyone who wants to support the Albion in their particular way is welcome, in my book.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Did we ever play Hereford at 'the' Withdean?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
First thing I thought when I read that was 'the withdean' :rollseyes: :lol:

North stand is best if you want atmo mate - north west corner area but more north end is loudest...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On topic, I'd concur with Thunder Bolt - North or WSU depending on what kind of atmosphere and view you prefer.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I would probably have to opt for the North Stand because i would guess that the cost is much less compared to the West

I got this e mail through tonight.

Only 95 seats are still available in block N1D so if you'd like a friend or family member to join you next season then you can secure a seat today by calling the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901*.
Season tickets will go off sale at 5pm on Thursday 14th April and the prices listed are only guaranteed up until this deadline. After this point, season tickets will go off sale.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Glory hunter.
As you may see by name I am not local to the area and haven't had a season ticket since the 08/09 season and still remember the last home game i went to fondly even though it was an unflattering win against stockport however sadly i've not been able to get to games anymore due to awkward family issues and losing my love with the game but have always kept an eye on the seagulls, and with the deadline to buy season tickets tomorrow i thought it was an opportunity that I couldn't miss out on and I am now able to get to the games by myself and wondered where the best place to sit in the ground was in terms of atmosphere and before i get the inevitable dig of 'glory hunter', remember i was at the Withdean when we drew to teams like Hereford:). sorry if this has already been discussed im new to this forum ???
Welcome :wave:

Best for atmosphere would be the North stand.

Season tickets will go off sale at 5pm on Thursday 14th April and the prices listed are only guaranteed up until this deadline. After this point, season tickets will go off sale.
I guess you'd better just get one, then try and change it if you don't like the seat.

Can you get to a game this season to see what it's like?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If I were you I would sit in Suffolk. If you haven't been for for 7 years I wouldn't bother now.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I got this e mail through tonight.

Only 95 seats are still available in block N1D so if you'd like a friend or family member to join you next season then you can secure a seat today by calling the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901*.
Are you renewing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here