Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Steve Arnott spends a traumatic afternoon where his life was in danger following an armed attack and ends up - in self defence - killing a sniper.
2 weeks off on paid leave - recuperating ? Extra time off with a counsellor ensuring he has no PTSD. ?? Oh no.
He's seemingly back at work the very *next* day fretting about his overdue appointment at occupational health.

I was under the impression that if a police officer shot someone they were off operation duty for a fair while. Given last night's Gunfight at the OK Corrall, they'd all be off for ages.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Steve Arnott spends a traumatic afternoon where his life was in danger following an armed attack and ends up - in self defence - killing a sniper.
2 weeks off on paid leave - recuperating ? Extra time off with a counsellor ensuring he has no PTSD. ?? Oh no.
He's seemingly back at work the very *next* day fretting about his overdue appointment at occupational health.

He’s more worried about not scoring this season. The man’s a machine.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ted Hastings even got a mention at PMQs today
Without knowing what was said at PMQs... the "What had happened to us, when did we stop caring about honesty and integrity?" dialog last episode immediately made me think of a certain someone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Without knowing what was said at PMQs... the "What had happened to us, when did we stop caring about honesty and integrity?" dialog last episode immediately made me think of a certain someone.

Yeah that whole speech felt like it could've been aimed at general political discourse (here and in the US) over the last few years...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Particularly as it was followed by "This is what happens when you put a known liar in charge"

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
We might be able to rule H out of this one.

Hiding in plain sight all along, the rotter!

jeremy-hunt.jpg

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009

I think he's fretting because Occ Health will be wanting to talk to him about his positive (?) drugs test.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Found out this morning that the actor that plays Jo Davison is married to the lead singer of Travis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here