Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Fans Up North

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Recently moved up to Newcastle (heard all the jokes).

Any fans up this way at all? Keen to hit a few away games without always travelling alone, or watch the televised games.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Not that far north, I'm in Leeds, quite a few around this area so I'm sure you'll find some there too.

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
Not local anymore but I did four years at Newcastle Uni (left in 2010 so things may have changed); Spy bar on Osbourne Road in Jesmond used to be happy to stick televised games on if requested, likewise the Londsdale next to West Jesmond Metro. The only away trip I managed while I was there was Hartlepool but didn't see any other Albion fans at the station post-match heading back north.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Not local anymore but I did four years at Newcastle Uni (left in 2010 so things may have changed); Spy bar on Osbourne Road in Jesmond used to be happy to stick televised games on if requested, likewise the Londsdale next to West Jesmond Metro. The only away trip I managed while I was there was Hartlepool but didn't see any other Albion fans at the station post-match heading back north.

I did 3 years at Newcastle Uni (left in 2009)! There were a few other Albion fans at the uni too - similarly went to Hartlepool, Leeds and Carlisle away with a small group of us.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Brilliant, I live on Osborne Road. The other end from the students.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was, I think, the only Brighton fan in Birkenhead between 1970 and 1985

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Well if anyone is keen to meet up to watch the televised games or travel to a few away games definitely contact me....need my seagull fix!

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Great Thread.............Need your help fellow Northern Seagulls.........I have just been offered a job in Lancaster, should I make the jump??

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I resided in Manchester for 3 years up till 2008 and there were a load of seagulls in the north west....would often head back north together after the southern and Midlands games....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great Thread.............Need your help fellow Northern Seagulls.........I have just been offered a job in Lancaster, should I make the jump??

I have to warn you that no matter how far you move, your grand dad will still be close at hand, via NSC :lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Yes - its a nice little city with the Lakes just across the bay. Morecambe is a pit though.

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Yes - its a nice little city with the Lakes just across the bay. Morecambe is a pit though.

I have been up for interviews......stayed in Morecambe their first time and soon realised it was worse than Hastings!!!!!! And to be fair it has put a huge dent on me wanting to make the move seeing how shit that place was!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here