Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Wilson Song (agreed)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone says we don't have enough new player songs etc these days. NSC helped create the Ulloa / CMS / Barnes songs so once an idea is agreed by many it's best to publicise it - so I've made this thread. And many added their 2pence and likes this song on the other thread so let's get it going. It was also said the promotion line is obviously more in hope than anything and it gives us a promotion push song this season whatever happens:

James Wilson is magic, he wears a magic hat.
He could've stayed at Man U, but he said 'no **** that.'
He scores em with his left foot, he scores em with his right.
And when we get promotion..... We'll sing this song all night!

Let's get behind it & get it going in the North etc tomorrow eh...? Who's with me!!!!!!!!??????

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Wasn't it agreed that...

'And when he saw The Amex, he said I fancy that'

Man U line just doesn't work IMO

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's not a world beater, it's a bit samey (how many songs are completely original in English football these days) - the magic hat song has been sung for donkeys years for different players by most clubs. It's not even my suggestion btw, it was the most popular by a long way on the other thread. I just think you get song threads on here, some are ok, some are people's (attempts) at funny ones that aren't serious and there ends up being 20 different suggestions. The Benno song, Ulloa song etc were liked by many and then new threads created and people got behind it and then sang it at games so it caught on. We always need new songs... So why not use the great tool of NSC to get a new one going....?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wasn't it agreed that...

'And when he saw The Amex, he said I fancy that'

Man U line just doesn't work IMO

Wasn't sure - there were a few suggestions in the other thread - as I say it's not my song at all I just want to try draw attention to it - and don't care what line as long as it gets going :)

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Everyone says we don't have enough new player songs etc these days. NSC helped create the Ulloa / CMS / Barnes songs so once an idea is agreed by many it's best to publicise it - so I've made this thread. And many added their 2pence and likes this song on the other thread so let's get it going. It was also said the promotion line is obviously more in hope than anything and it gives us a promotion push song this season whatever happens:

James Wilson is magic, he wears a magic hat.
He could've stayed at Man U, but he said 'no **** that.'
He scores em with his left foot, he scores em with his right.
And when we get promotion..... We'll sing this song all night!

Let's get behind it & get it going in the North etc tomorrow eh...? Who's with me!!!!!!!!??????

Could you get the words put up on the big screen for all us dodderers in the ESU?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Could you get the words put up on the big screen for all us dodderers in the ESU?

Haha no you've read it here now sing along and teach the others :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Which version are going for chaps?

On second thoughts, I'll go with Munchkin's edit as he'll be bellowing about 8 inches from my ear :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which version are going for chaps?

On second thoughts, I'll go with Munchkin's edit as he'll be bellowing about 8 inches from my ear :lol:

I personally prefer the Man U one to the Amex line but like I say not that fussed - maybe a couple of others could give their opinion and we'll go with what they think...?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
James Wilson he is magic, he wears a magic hat,
And when he saw The Amex, he said I fancy that,
He scores them with his left foot, he score them with his right,
He scores them for the famous stripes because he's dynamite!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
And when he saw the south coast, he said I fancy that,
He scores them with his left foot, he score them with his right
We could have got old Rooney but he is ####### shite

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
And when he saw The Amex, he said I fancy that,
He scores them with his left foot, he score them with his right,
He scores them for the famous stripes because he's dynamite!
I like the ending to this rather than sing about promotion that may or may not happen.

EDIT: Maybe "Blue and white stripes"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here