Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza - the legend grows

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Question - Do as many Brighton frequent Palace boards as there are of you on here?

Not at the moment no ??? . The idiots have disappeared and the good posters ( you know who you are ) have remained .

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
looking at palace's team yesterday it is , bar three players , the same team that was promoted from the championship.......they have a settled squad , players that know each other well , they have got a siege mentality , more than a bit of fight in them and a wealth of attacking options.

all things the we don't currently have...........who knows what Blooms criteria is...?? he clearly is not prepared to splash more cash which is fair enough........you have to take your hat off to palace though.....they are doing very well and returning ( apparently) a profit....!!

Thanks. I always thought Albion had that mentality at "Fortress Withdean" when you had the likes of Robinson, Cox, El-Abd - all local lads - playing for you. But Bloom obviously felt that the "foreign mercenary" option under Gus was the best.
To be honest a lot of Championship clubs are now like the UN. That means native talent is down in the third tier or below.

Where Muzza was...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thanks. I always thought Albion had that mentality at "Fortress Withdean" when you had the likes of Robinson, Cox, El-Abd - all local lads - playing for you. But Bloom obviously felt that the "foreign mercenary" option under Gus was the best.
To be honest a lot of Championship clubs are now like the UN. That means native talent is down in the third tier or below.

Where Muzza was...

yeah ...add cullip , carpenter , mayo and hart to that list ....all basic , some may say average players but they actually gave a shit...!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
yeah ...add cullip , carpenter , mayo and hart to that list ....all basic , some may say average players but they actually gave a shit...!

Saw Chippy score a screamer against Brentford at Withdean, must be 10 years ago now. I suppose he's more likely to appear on "Bargain Hunt" these days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here