Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So delighted to see things not be 100% Perfect

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
No not me but so many of the total morons who come to games and seem to actually revel when things don't go well.

Biggest example today ... some total f I n g dumb nut sitting WSL block F and I would guess circa Central of row O or P who, when Kayal came on and his first touch of the ball was not the best it could have been, let out almost a cry of glee .. honest I could not believe it, just how bleed in g bad is it?

But the same tw at almost wet himself with excitement and leapt around like a demented idiot when he scored !

Just why do these dickheads bother coming to a match? I'm becoming more convinced that they actually want to see us fail.

just F off, stay at home, and don't bother coming. Go and support some premiership team via means of looking At them on a TV screen.

And if by chance it was you, and you are reading this thread I hope you are so very proud of yourself, you are a D I C K

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Played well today especially first half. We're incredibly unlucky not to win let alone draw. Worrying that again we didn't get the points we deserved - some poor set piece defending and not clinical enough up top again (just to counter balance my first point.) Yet still some people can't take losing on the chin and have to make out we were crap. We weren't.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Played well today especially first half. We're incredibly unlucky not to win let alone draw. Worrying that again we didn't get the points we deserved - some poor set piece defending and not clinical enough up top again (just to counter balance my first point.) Yet still some people can't take losing on the chin and have to make out we were crap. We weren't.

My annoyance is not so much people who take losing well or badly, but it's with so many who I am sure actually want things to go tits up, they say they supporters but they aren't.
bit like to day when we went 1-3 down, they were almost falling over themselves to get out the stands. They are certainly are not supporters, ...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My annoyance is not so much people who take losing well or badly, but it's with so many who I am sure actually want things to go tits up, they say they supporters but they aren't.
bit like to day when we went 1-3 down, they were almost falling over themselves to get out the stands. They are certainly are not supporters, ...

Agreed - those that got up and left when the 3rd went in should take a long hard look at themselves imo.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This. Crap, we were not. I don't think I've seen us control a game for such long periods and lose.

It was the people who reacted to the third Forest goal, by immediately deciding to go home, who really got my goat. I can only take pleasure in the fact that they missed nine minutes of genuinely entertaining football, enhanced with an encouragingly decent Albion goal by a debutant.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I had a couple of absolutely miserable, sad old sods behind me today.

Even when we scored, all they had to say was "I'm sure we'll still lose, we always find a way to mess it up" and every single comment all game was negative about the team, or one of the players (Stockdale seemed a particular target). 90 minutes and not one hint of positivity from either of them at any stage.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

I left when the 3rd went in. Got home quick too. :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Agreed - those that got up and left when the 3rd went in should take a long hard look at themselves imo.
Yeh, they missed a good 10 mins of really exciting football. It would have made it even more satisfying of one of those chances to make it 3-3 had gone in.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I wish I could give you more than one thumbs up for this, my thoughts excactly

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Yeh, they missed a good 10 mins of really exciting football. It would have made it even more satisfying of one of those chances to make it 3-3 had gone in.

Very much this. I would have celebrated long and hard had we scored an equaliser that thousands of fans who had better things to do would have missed. Although I reserve a special place in hell for the couple who thought the moment we won a corner in the 90th minute was the moment they had to leave. Why on earth would you choose this moment?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

100% agree. I thought we generally played well, some you win some you lose - the joys of being a Brighton fan.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Very much this. I would have celebrated long and hard had we scored an equaliser that thousands of fans who had better things to do would have missed. Although I reserve a special place in hell for the couple who thought the moment we won a corner in the 90th minute was the moment they had to leave. Why on earth would you choose this moment?

and at the very least they would have got in the way of the people behind them trying to see the corner, that is assuming of course that there were still any people in the seats behind them at this stage. I guess they may have been some of the 'quick quick there's a train coming in ten minutes and I really really have to be first in the queue' brigade.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
I'm not defending these people, but why do you super fans come on here moaning about the people moaning. You have to start realising that not all are 'super fans'', some pay and are casual support and are technically as justified to be there as anyone, they want to be entertained, if it's 1-3 and they want to go home then I'm afraid so be it. Happens in nearly every sporting auditorium. Snooker, darts, rugby and velodrome, I've seen early leavers at them all!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Nope, but I did want to get home quick today as it is my other half's birthday.

well that's still your own fault isn't it.
why did you not treat them to day out at the Amex as a present��
you are just trying to justify leaving early .. it just won't wash!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here