Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is the fastest player in British football?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Open question?

Two things; sprint over long distance. 40 yards (test distance)

Acceleration: over 12 yards.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Walcott or that new winger Swansea signed in the summer. name escapes me but something like Montero?

unless you're looking for actual statistics- in which case im useless

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Walcott or that new winger Swansea signed in the summer. name escapes me but something like Montero?

unless you're looking for actual statistics- in which case im useless

I think the pace stats are all awry and a waste of time.

I have heard that Bellerin is faster than Walcott over 40 yards.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I couldn't even attempt to answer that question with any certainty. There are too many teams, and too many players to choose from.

But if you reworded it to the Albion's fastest player over a sprint distance, l would have to say our very own Kazenga Lua Lua. Although come to think of it, l think anyone from outside the club would find it difficult to beat him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i cant remember who, but recall theres a lower league player who is shades off olympic standards. Walcott is very fast, as is Lennon. Rooney is surprisingly fast for a tub of lard too, iirc top 10 in the premiership?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
i cant remember who, but recall theres a lower league player who is shades off olympic standards. Walcott is very fast, as is Lennon. Rooney is surprisingly fast for a tub of lard too, iirc top 10 in the premiership?

I don't rate Rooney as fast.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You do talk some absolute uninformed nonsense at times, whether it be tax schemes, VAT, the EU or whatever....but this really does take the biscuit :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here