Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring of Fire chant (We hate palace)

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
This has been epic at Fulham and Charlton today, but wouldn't it be a hundred times better if we were jumping up and down, clapping and hating palace to the same tune but instead chanting BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Syllables don't fit for that - it needs 8..

Don't change it - it was absolutely brilliant today - def a keeper of a song for us - looked class with the bouncing & scarves!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
This has been epic at Fulham and Charlton today, but wouldn't it be a hundred times better if we were jumping up and down, clapping and hating palace to the same tune but instead chanting BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....

Appalling post

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
wouldn't it be a hundred times better if we were jumping up and down, clapping and hating palace to the same tune

I can't speak for everyone else, but I was jumping up and down, clapping and singing it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Nope. Great chant as is.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
after closer inspection seems like a lot of middle aged men looking out of place? with a few scarves being waved
regards
DR

Apologies DR, I am indeed middle aged, and I do still sing, but don't wave my scarf or wear it round my wrist as per the Goldstone in the 70's :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here