Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Gardner

Dec 29, 2011
Obviously he'll score a hatrick of thunder*******s against us, in a couple of weeks.
But in the meantime it's hard not to laugh at 3 of 4 GG mentions in the BBC's text commentary:-

14:45 Attempt missed. Gary Gardner (Nottingham Forest) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a corner.

31:36 Attempt missed. Gary Gardner (Nottingham Forest) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left.

79:01 Attempt missed. Gary Gardner (Nottingham Forest) right footed shot from long range on the right misses to the left.

Is it any wonder we won 3 games under Hyypia?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Watched him in the Derby game. Hacked someone down, got carded............ that was about his contribution.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it any wonder we won 3 games under Hyypia?
With the grief Sami is getting on the other thread, I love to know if it was part of the loan agreement that GG had to play every game.
Or at the very least a high percentage of them.

The alternative, Sami rated him and Gardener was the first name on the team sheet, is too frightening to comprehend.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
With the grief Sami is getting on the other thread, I love to know if it was part of the loan agreement that GG had to play every game.
Or at the very least a high percentage of them.

The alternative, Sami rated him and Gardener was the first name on the team sheet, is too frightening to comprehend.

I cannot believe that any professional football club would ever agree to a loan deal that said a player had to play every game. I don't believe this type of loan exists. It it did then that's just madness. Sadly, I think the second part of your message is nearer the truth.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe that any professional football club would ever agree to a loan deal that said a player had to play every game. I don't believe this type of loan exists. It it did then that's just madness. Sadly, I think the second part of your message is nearer the truth.

It is often suggested that Arsenal Man U and Chelsea do working on the principal that their players would be better off training with them and not playing rather than doing the same at another club.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gardner, he is the WORST midfielder I have seen play for us in the last five years.

Diabolical.

Hmmmm I think Gardner needs to be filed under Ryan Harley.

But is it any coincidence that our upturn in form is when he hasnt been in the side? Thank god there is no chance of him coming back.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Gardner, he is the WORST midfielder I have seen play for us in the last five years.

Diabolical.

In total agreement.
Absolute waste of space & wages for the club.
I do think JFC's performances were affected by Gardner's lack of tracking back and general positional sense. He will be playing League One next once his Villa contract runs out.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003

Didn't we have that agreement with Lingard?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just so long as we all remember laughing at his general all round shitehouseness is fine now.
But it's a sad fact of life he will come back and dominate us, in a couple of weeks time.

Not everybody is Dan Harding.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Didn't we have that agreement with Lingard?

I doubt we did.

Lingard was probably in the team because he was fulfilling the role that he had been brought in to do by the club. I can't see Barber or Bloom agreeing to such a clause, particularly with Premier League football the prize.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope that Rohan Ince BEASTS Gardner when we play Forest. I'll be watching that midfield battle very carefully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here