Votes: 14 5.2%

Votes: 16 6.0%

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • 1 (low)

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Last I checked maurice was still missing.................

images

Oh.................I understand now!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Around a 6. This month will be pivotal as CH gets his tactics instilled and TB gets his chequebook out.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I went for a 7, rarely in the mood to really express happiness and true hope in case it backfires, but it was never below a 5 and a bit, not a person any longer so devastated by imperfections.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We were BRILLIANT not long ago. We had an IDENTITY.

Can't help but feel those days are gone.

I'm at a 3, I miss the flair so much it's PAINFUL.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Our identity as a passing team seems but a distant memory to me, that left us in the spring a couple of years ago

We are now aspiring to mid table mediocrity as a defining moment of a generally inept season (or inert aka Mr McGhee, or eeerrrrr eeerrr errr well you know, as recent ex employee might have put it)

Success is what others enjoy, others that is generally with a year of two of stability behind them, and dare I say it scouting teams that report to the first team manager

Obviously I am not on message in any way shape or form re what all the latest marketing spin tells me I should be thinking, but guess I am just too old to be part of the target market segment that is all aimed at, just a fan of near thirty years

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
8. We've had a good 8 days with 4 points and an FA cup win. We rode our luck today but sometimes you have to.

D

Deleted member 2719

4 at best although I didn't make today, the BBC said it was a smash and grab victory. Is that true?
I was up to a 7 when Jones had the boys fired up and deserved all 4 points he achieved.
Were there any playing positives today?

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
6 and hopefully rising. Loving CH interviews - he knows what he is talking about. If he gets us to mid table mediocrity that will be fine by me - in the long term I think the nightmare start to this season will have been a good/vital learning experience for future success.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
8 For me, couple of wins, eldest daughter at age of 14 decided she likes football now so got her a half season ticket yesterday. While we were in there someone had returned an orange away shirt, so my son spent some of his (my) christmas money very quickly. Which was just as well as was in a mood for wreckless spending yesterday after a really crappy morning.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
We were BRILLIANT not long ago. We had an IDENTITY.

Can't help but feel those days are gone.

I'm at a 3, I miss the flair so much it's PAINFUL.

This, although I voted 6, as I'm still feeling relief at the two sackings.
Not sure we'll ever get the feeling of a couple of years ago back - far too many big & thoroughly avoidable mistakes been made & I'm not about to get excited about just being not crap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here