Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is not fair!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hello

Why have you decided to abandon your trunk box with me here in Maryland? it is not fair at all; you shouldn't have allowed me to leave with the trunk from London, UK down here, please get back to me so that we will find away on how to get the trunk box delivered to you before the end of this week because I need to return back to my family before Xmas day, so get back to me with immediate effect and I will definitely deliver if you can follow my instructions, what is needed from you is that you should reconfirm your details like mobile phone number and the delivery address where you want me to deliver the trunk box to you, but don't forget there is a storage charge that needs to be paid.

Waiting for your response

Philip Bridgeford

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dear Darren

Are you justifying your treatment of abandoning me here since my arrival as that which is fair? I have been here for many days without any word from you and all you could say is that it is fair, anyways do you still want me to deliver the trunk box to you? I am waiting for your response because I need to do what needs to be done for me to return back to my family members.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Philip Bridgeford

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hi Phil (can I call you Phil?),

It would be super-great if you could get the trunk back to me ASAP. As you know it contains all my Christmas gifts for my family.

Are you able to bring it to my house tonight?

Darren

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dear Darren

I do not know if you feel this is a joke but to be very honest with you, I was asked to deliver the trunk to Darren but after contacting him with the email address (communitychestdarren@gmail.com) that was given to me I get a returned mail back, so I want you to let me know if you really want me to deliver the trunk box to you and I can within the next 24hours, but you will have to provide me with your mobile number, delivery address and the most important of all, the trunk must be cleared from the storage facility in Savage, MD.

The fee needed to clear the trunk bus is just $450 and you can send it directly to me so that I can get the trunk box cleared and start coming right away to the delivery address which you are going to send to me, below is the details on where the fee should be sent either via western union, money gram or even RIA money transfer.

Name of receiver: Philip Bridgeford
Destination: Savage, Maryland
Amount for storage: $450

I will be waiting for your urgent and prompt response towards this email.

Waiting
Phil Bridgeford

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
What's a trunk box please ?

After reading everything again I've answered my own question.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yo Phil my main man!

$450 sounds a bit on the rich side. I think the storage dudes are trying it on with you.

Can you please go back to them and say this is for Bobby Dazzler Darren - I think they'll give you a better price and we can get this sorted out.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

BDD

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Dear Phil

Hope it's alright to call you Phil as I think we may have a lot in common, you being from Maryland and me residing in Brighton.

Anyway about my trunk. It's great you can address the elephant in the room. So many men are unable to be so open about discussing their trunks. I did much entertaining during my trip to the USA so forgive me if I don't recall you straight away. Nothing personal but I did have many encounters on my last visit.

Any pictures you have of my trunk to remind me of the meeting so I can confirm who you are would be much appreciated.

Alternatively give me a trunk call, I can send my number later. Or we could talk on webcam if you are into that.

Laters

Bulldog

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
It was always going to end this way. Over an hour now and he hasn't written, hasn't phoned :down:

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
Yo Phil my main man!

$450 sounds a bit on the rich side. I think the storage dudes are trying it on with you.

Can you please go back to them and say this is for Bobby Dazzler Darren - I think they'll give you a better price and we can get this sorted out.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

BDD

Phil. still awaiting a response back from you about a reduction in the price.

I guess you know i misplaced 2 trunk boxes with Christmas presents, of which you can kindly help with the one in stuck in Maryland.

I already paid yesterday by western union for the return of my other trunk box the sum of $300 to a Mr Paul Barber, and Paul said that included courier return.

I'm not sure if Paul has managed to send it yet, so is there a way Phil, if i gave you his email that you could communicate with Paul and also combine my Maryland trunkbox with his courier delivery?

I am very keen to get this resolved ASAP Phil but i really just dont have $450 after paying for the other trunkbox yesterday and I still think they are trying it on with price.
I am happy to pay a fair amount, maximum of $300 (the same as for my other box) including delivery. If you can persuade the Maryland office to accept $250, I will gladly give the other $50 to you personally as a tip for all your efforts.

Phil I have to go out soon, so it may help if you could forward all payment details as soon as possible, but if you have a phone number we could stay in contact by text when i'm out?

Thanks Phil, You're the man

BDD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here