Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good result, undeniable.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Im sorry, i must of missed something. Because from where im sitting we once again we failed to win, we took the lead and then couldn't hold it, and its now 1 win in 18 games. What has changed ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I couldn't give a toss what any of the NSC resident analytical footballing professors think, it's a game of chance when all is said and done and ping, pong and ping again our luck will surely change soon. I actually think, nay believe, given some good players in Jan, we will beat the drop.

Sorry, but that's how I roll.

Kosh

So you think good players will want to join a club facing a relegation battle? deluded

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They will if they think we are in a false position and should be higher.
Money talks. Unless Bloom wants to service larger losses next season he's going to have to stump up plenty in January.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Our best performance against the worst side I've seen. We're down.
This WAS a turning point - whatever happened this week ie team talks etc it obviously had a positive impact.
I think all the issues were discussed and sorted midweek by the sounds of things.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This WAS a turning point - whatever happened this week ie team talks etc it obviously had a positive impact.
I think all the issues were discussed and sorted midweek by the sounds of things.

Eh?

Feb 14, 2010
They get judged on result and they failed to hang onto 3 points today. No pats on the back for glorious failure / near misses. They are in the bottom 3 at Christmas. No ifs or buts. The players and manager have failed.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's the home form that's going to decide Albion's fate this season.

Win most of your home games and get whatever you can away - you'll stay up.

Arguments on whether a point away is or isn't a good result really isn't the main issue for the Albion at this time.

Remaining home games:

26 Dec - Reading (17th)
17 Jan - Brentford (3rd)
24 Jan - Ipswich (2nd)
7 Feb - Notts Forest (9th)
21 Feb - Birmingham (15th)
24 Feb - Leeds (18th)
3 Mar - Derby (5th)
14 Mar - Wolves (10th)
3 Apr - Norwich (7th)
11 Apr - Bournemouth (1st)
14 Apr - Huddersfield (20th)
25 Apr - Watford (6th)

12 home games left, 5 of those being against teams currently in the top 6. Tough.

If we took 1 point per game on average from those 5 games (1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses) and 2 points per game from the other 7, that would bring in 19 points.

We'd need another 7 points or so from the 12 away games to beat the drop, which is not unrealistic.

But we're going to have to start winning games at home.

If we don't take all 3 points against 17th place Reading, it's going to be very, very hard to avoid relegation.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's rather pointless to 'discuss' a thread where the title is a statement of fact as I see it.

Kosh
So why DID you post it on here when this is a discussion board? If you want to just post 'facts as you seen them' and aren't interested in what other people think - start a blog and put them there.

So why DID you post it on here when this is a discussion board? If you want to just post 'facts as you seen them' and aren't interested in what other people think - start a blog and put them there.

Nobody would read it, NSC gives him the only platform where he knows people will read his drivel.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I have always said that any away point is a good point. However we are where we are because of what has already passed. So now we need to win games. The away form has never really been the propblem, it's at the Amex where we are woeful....1-0 up against a side on a poor run of form and we go down to ten men and drop two points...It wasn't a good result. It was all the reasons why we will go down this season. It's all about wins now, draws wherever they come are not good results anymore.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
True but we are swimming against the tide on this one.

We have stopped the rot let's hope we can build on it. Screaming for Hyypia's head is a waste of breath, the man who funds the whole shooting match is not going to sack him, accept it.

How is a draw at Wolves stopping the rot? More like painting over the cracks

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I don't begrudge some fans taking a crumb of comfort from an away draw but the bottom line is i don't see where our next win is coming from under this clown, and that's home and away against every side in this division.

Is the right answer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How is a draw at Wolves stopping the rot? More like painting over the cracks

Well we have to start somewhere. After two home defeats against teams we should be able to compete with and a thrashing away against one of the best teams, a spirited performance away against a mid table team is an improvement in my opinion. We came within 7 mins of getting all three points, even though we were down to ten so I Believ we have stopped the rot. We now need to kick on against Reading.

I'm not saying we have turned a corner or that there aren't major problems ahead but I'm going to take a bit of heart from yesterday. You go ahead and toll the bells of doom if you like.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
[MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] - I love you man.
[MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] - why do you read it then? you really are astoundingly thick and clearly a borderline mental patient. Have a happy Christmas you stalking obsessive sad, sad man... oh and #ignore list for you dude.

Kosh

[MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] - why do you read it then? you really are astoundingly thick and clearly a borderline mental patient. Have a happy Christmas you stalking obsessive sad, sad man... oh and #ignore list for you dude.

Kosh

It's not the truth that hurts, it's the shock of hearing it.

As for being on your ignore list and your need to announce it, I suspect it hurts hering it.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Kosh

Hello again Kosh how are you today? Still masturbating over yesterdays result?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
-Posts thread which lots of people disagree with
-Instead of discussing/debating with people who disagree says it is a 'fact in his head' and it's not up for discussion
-Gets riled and starts throwing insults around

:flounce::flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here