Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Would Have Thought It?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Just what I am doing ,as well.

Yes, me too; also checking the Argus 'Albion' website too, every hour or so.

I don't usually like seeing people sacked, but in Hopeless Hyppia's case, I'm making an execption.

His continued presence as a clueless, out-of-his-depth, manager is infuriating me, as is Tony Bloom's seemingly inexplicable toleration of him.

It's like Micky Adams MKII all over again, although at least the Finnish f*ckwitt hasn't claimed that 'the players need a cuddle'.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I remember when people used to complain about our football under Poyet.....and our biggest "problem" was that we couldn't win from behind.

If those people were upset THEN they must be in ANGUISH now :lolol:

Amen to that.

Or when we went 1 nil up and then just knocked the ball around for 30 mins while the opposition chased it.
People used to whinge about that too.... I bloody loved it !

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Unless Sami goes today it would appear that he has one last crack of the whip against Millwall.

Anything but 3 points at home will surely seal his fate.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
What worries, no, terrifies me, is that I've heard Bloom, Barber and Hyypia repeat the mantra that we are "competitive", that we've "not been outplayed" in many matches, and that "we didn't get what we deserved"... 1 win in 16. It's all very well being all of the above, and we may well do that all season, but the simple fact is that we aren't winning any games.

I've been pro-Hyypia for a long while, but it seems clear now that he doesn't know how to get the best out of his players or even know his best line-up. It's game-over, move on for Hyypia now for me. I can't remember feeling like this about the Albion since Adams Mk II. Loads of loanees, a manager out of his depth, no spirit in the squad, and a gentle slide down the table...

This is the most worrying thing & a change of manager won't fix their total disconnection from reality. Scary

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
We did the same in 1991/92, got to play off final and lost, sold our best players and relegated in 1992

A wonderfully succinct post. It's just a shame that the content is so depressingly true.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I havent looks at thhe top of table for WEEKS.

And its YOUR ****ing fault Sami.

BIN THE FINN

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The thing for me is when you see teams with much smaller budgets and attendances, such as Brentford and Bournemouth, having great seasons. The difference must be in the quality of the players they have signed (and retained) and the competence of the management and coaching staff. Hyppia, Jones and Burke have to take responsibility for the position we're in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here