Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager for Brighton

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
After careful consideration I think I have found our man!

He has a good eye for flare and knows a good move when he sees one.
With his no nonsense approach and not afraid to speak his mind this is the man for us.
So the name of this saviour of our club..............Len Goodman.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Don't think the club want a manager,coach yes,manager no...further he sounds like he has his own mind and opinion and that will just not do..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

With his no nonsense approach and not afraid to speak his mind this is the man for us.

I think you mean flair. Leastways l hope you do.

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
Either !

At the moment I am going insane waiting for some kind of news one way or the other.
God this is painful.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
So the name of this saviour of our club.............

...is DiCanio. Because we know that the only thing that really matters is the demeanour of the manager.
Having a nutter on the touchline is the only thing we need to gain promotion.
Having a nutter on the touchline who hasn't discovered WWII is over yet -- automatic promotion.

Passion is the key. Passion, and an endless procession of scandal stories in the tabloids.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Hopefully we will finish at least SEVEN...th in the table :whistle:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rave:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
My thoughts on this whole saga is, if Sami Lee had come would we be where we are now? What impact has he had down at Southampton, this might ultimately cost our man his job.

Secondly, if we end up changing managers make it a British manager.... Name me the teams constantly being promoted into the prem and there are hardly any foreign managers... Is this a coincidence?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Now hear this....Now hear this... There will be no new manager, Tony Bloom unlike (too) many BHA supporters does not do 'squeaky bum'. Not only will he want to give Sami a prolonged opportunity to get things right, but he won't want everyone thinking that he got it wrong by employing him in the first place.
Very, very recently a rather unsavoury manager of a northern club has gone from zero to hero in just three games, after bottleless fans had been screaming for his blood. And for others out there who can remember Sir Alex was once as good as gone after a few months at Old Trafford. :rolleyes:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now hear this....Now hear this... There will be no new manager, Tony Bloom unlike (too) many BHA supporters does not do 'squeaky bum'. Not only will he want to give Sami a prolonged opportunity to get things right, but he won't want everyone thinking that he got it wrong by employing him in the first place.
Very, very recently a rather unsavoury manager of a northern club has gone from zero to hero in just three games, after bottleless fans had been screaming for his blood. And for others out there who can remember Sir Alex was once as good as gone after a few months at Old Trafford. :rolleyes:

That is my view also.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
My thoughts on this whole saga is, if Sami Lee had come would we be where we are now? What impact has he had down at Southampton, this might ultimately cost our man his job.

Secondly, if we end up changing managers make it a British manager.... Name me the teams constantly being promoted into the prem and there are hardly any foreign managers... Is this a coincidence?

Spot on Caveman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here