Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the JOCKS will vote YES ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They don't have a currency? If they get one and they will need one,it will cost them,if they are allowed the pound,the bank of England sets the rates=not independent.....or have i got it wrong?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Salmond's biggest mistake was not giving the English/Welsh/Irish a vote. If want Nationalism be ready and willing to pay for it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still can't believe just over 2% of the UK pop could split us apart.

I blame Labour, having Scottish and Welsh Assemblies was unnecessary and what more could come back to bite them, if there is a YES vote when will Labour ever win an election again. Complete fools..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yes & I hope so.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
What will Salmond's title be should they vote for independence? He cant be King because Scotland isn't a Kingdom, He cant be Prince of Scotland because it isn't a Principality, Scotland will still be a country though.....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What will Salmond's title be should they vote for independence? He cant be King because Scotland isn't a Kingdom, He cant be Prince of Scotland because it isn't a Principality, Scotland will still be a country though.....

Prime Minister I guess?

A President of Scotland just doesn't sound right :lol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
If it isn't a Kingdom why did they have Kings?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If they did vote Yes then what are the timescales?

Would they be independent within a couple of years or is it more likely to be 5-10yrs?

It will be immediate, we will let go and they will fall into the sea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here