Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has everyone got back to ignoring England...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Has everyone got back to ignoring England after the World Cup? ]

Friendly tonight and hardly a mention on here. Not even a big build up from Crodo!

Is it because the squad is a little uninspirng? looks pretty bleak without Shaw and Barkley.

Is it becuase the one player players would like to have been dropped has just been made captain?

Or is it just simply because we are playing Norway and nobody gives two piles of plop.

I'd imagine a mixture of all three. :glare:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Because England's football team is a joke of massive proportions, personally I blame Boris!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
The England team couldn't win an argument let alone a footy tournament hence why nobody gives a monkeys. Furthermore it's a poxy friendly.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Also, just look at that squad. It really is terrible. I find a good test of how good an England squad is, is to see how many of the players you have in your Fantasy Football Team. I have two, and one of those is Rooney which clearly was a grave error on my part, the other being Chambers. This England team would struggle to stay in the Premier League.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is the trundling along the bottom stage just now. Complete lack of interest on my part although as the team slowly goes through the qualifiers, More interest will be generated until we get about 2 weeks away from the finals and most people and the media will spout how "we can win it this time because of...... " and inevitably we cock up or fall flat as usual and we get back to tonight's stage again.

Been pretty much this every 2 years since 1970.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wembley are expecting the lowest crowd turnout for a full England international friendly at the new stadium. The TV viewing figures are also predicted to be very dire.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
One final thought from me, the qualification for these Euro's is an absolute joke as well. Top two in each group qualify automatically, best third place side as well, the other third place sides go in to play offs. It really does not matter how bad England are, there is no way we will finish below 2 of Slovenia, Estonia and Lithuania. It is a complete waste of time.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I really can't get excited ( or even interested ) in an England friendly - it was hard enough giving any sort of toss for the world cup. Over paid uninterested players who don't put any real effort in. I think I'll clip my toenails tonight - it will be more fun.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Never got away from ignoring the shower of shite

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Don't see the point, dislike most of the squad due to teams they play for....prefer Germany anyway!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Tone and Burka are on the Utubeish tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here