Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mysterious Disney Documentary about UFOs

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I actually have a lot of time for the idea that mankind and civilisation is far far older than we believe. I think there were great technological civilisations before the last ice age and that the evidence is either underwater or hidden in plain view.

Does that make me mental too?

No.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
There is the same amount of evidence supporting and falsifying both of those ideas - zero.

The arguments are quite similar too, but I think some people choose to believe that aliens are more probable than God mainly because they don't like religion. The reality is that we do not understand the origin and cause of life at all, so saying that life "probably" exists elsewhere is just as naive as saying that God "probably" exists.

Not exactly they have recently found a planet 15thoushand light years away which has the ability to substaine life, they say after five years we should be able to prove thia with advances in technology. I am not saying we have had visitors hust pointing iut there are planeta that could have life and due to the size of spqce the probability is likely there is life on other planets again I stress maybe not lufe that has ever visited earth but life none the less

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I think there were great technological civilisations before the last ice age and that the evidence is either underwater or hidden in plain view

Rather convenient that all the evidence is somehow hidden, isn't it? You can believe pretty much anything you like on the basis of mysteriously "hidden" evidence. The fact is, hidden evidence is no evidence.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Not exactly they have recently found a planet 15thoushand light years away which has the ability to substaine life, they say after five years we should be able to prove thia with advances in technology. I am not saying we have had visitors hust pointing iut there are planeta that could have life and due to the size of spqce the probability is likely there is life on other planets again I stress maybe not lufe that has ever visited earth but life none the less

Can anyone translate this for me?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Rather convenient that all the evidence is somehow hidden, isn't it? You can believe pretty much anything you like on the basis of mysteriously "hidden" evidence. The fact is, hidden evidence is no evidence.

Not exactly. There are some very interesting structures under the sea and on high plateaus in south America that shouldn't be there if the chronology of mankind is accurate.

Anyway...we can all have theories.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just seen this on The Poke. The Conspiracy Theorist's Keyboard.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403466282.990354.jpg

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
What I think Mustafa was saying was there is no idea how life started on this planet from perfect conditions from water, amino acids, right temperature etc, so even if the right conditions happened on another planet does not mean the same will happen on that planet. So far no one has been able to create new life in a lab useing all the right ingredients.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Illuminati? A front for the real power behind the curtain, Disney.

Keeping digging. Or not.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mock PAID GOVERNMENT AGENT us PAID GOVERNMENT AGENT at PAID GOVERNMENT AGENT your PAID GOVERNMENT AGENT peril.

Oooh, excellent. Am I a paid stooge of the government? I wish someone had told me: there I was thinking I was nicking some bloke for causing death by dangerous driving & it all turns out to be some secretive illuminati scheme? :ohmy:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If aliens did exist and could travel faster than the speed of light to visit this planet, they would probably consider us like we view cattle or even maybe insects.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oooh, excellent. Am I a paid stooge of the government? I wish someone had told me: there I was thinking I was nicking some bloke for causing death by dangerous driving & it all turns out to be some secretive illuminati scheme? :ohmy:

Whoah.

Have a re-read and a re-think, I'll give you a moment.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If aliens did exist and could travel faster than the speed of light to visit this planet, they would probably consider us like we view cattle.

Crikey..you mean they would MILK us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here