Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP candidate stabbed in face by alleged Labour supporters...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Clearly stabbing people isn't on, but personally I don't see anything wrong with this country (lawfully) showing its disdain for racists.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ar-stabbed-in-the-face-in-attack-9410465.html

Media deliberately targeting them, Tories feeding the media negative UKIP stories in return for them going easy on them, faeces being sent in the mail, leader getting egged in the street, protestors trying to shut down meetings, bricks being thrown through MEP's windows, and now candidates being violently physically assaulted in the street.

Pathetic. :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

'He believes the attack stemmed from his affiliation with Ukip and claims his assailants were Labour supporters.'

oh well, if he believed it stems from his affiliation with UKIP, then that must be it. Case closed.

A disabled labour counciller was atttacked by a UKIP candidate in the street this week... but hey.

Jan 30, 2008
'he believes the attack stemmed from his affiliation with ukip and claims his assailants were labour supporters.'

oh well, if he believed it stems from his affiliation with ukip, then that must be it. Case closed.

A disabled labour counciller was atttacked by a ukip candidate in the street this week... But hey.
anything of interest to report from Prague :dunce:
regards
DR

ChicagoGull

May 17, 2014
Clearly stabbing people isn't on, but personally I don't see anything wrong with this country (lawfully) showing its disdain for racists.

If there was ever a way to drum up support for UKIP, it's this post. I find it very ironic when people employ or condone far-right wing tactics in order to repel groups who hold a different viewpoint to them. Very dangerous people, who thankfully will never be in power due to the sane-mindedness of others.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If there was ever a way to drum up support for UKIP, it's this post. I find it very ironic when people employ or condone far-right wing tactics in order to repel groups who hold a different viewpoint to them. Very dangerous people, who thankfully will never be in power due to the sane-mindedness of others.

How are protests inherently right-wing?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
LETS SEE HOW THE VOTE GOES THURSDAY THEN
regards
DR

First negative thumb on something I've said - thanks! I'm quite reassured that it's from someone like you.

As for the vote, regrettably in my view, you're probably right, UKIP will do reasonably well. And that is a shame and a sad indictment on our nation and the hatred stirred up by the Daily Mail etc. People always like having a scapegoat, and immigrants are a very convenient one. UKIP have played it well in telling people who've lost their jobs that it's all down to these immigrants stealing them, no doubt about it.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
So the bloke who did it's kids has been fighting with UKIP blokes kids, and the accused used racist slang and called him 'an infidel'. But yeah, it's probably because he's a Labour voter.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Getting a thumbs down from a ****wit like DR, is like your mother patting you on the head for being a good boy.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

This crap about being rascists needs to stop, as it seems to encourage idiot left wingers to believe violence is justifiable.

I have voted in the NSC poll to stay in Europe, although I have voted UKIP in the European elections. I would never vote UKIP in a general election as I believe in being in the EU, I have voted for them to give the mainstream parties a kick up the arse which they need. I am not, and never have been a rascist. This disinformation being fed about UKIP, their policies and their supporters is becoming dangerous, if mainstream politicians are worried about losing their seats then they need to listen to what a large minority of the public are saying, not just rubbishing their opinions. Just because someone wants less power to be given to European politicians does not make them a rascist.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
This crap about being rascists needs to stop, as it seems to encourage idiot left wingers to believe violence is justifiable.

I have voted in the NSC poll to stay in Europe, although I have voted UKIP in the European elections. I would never vote UKIP in a general election as I believe in being in the EU, I have voted for them to give the mainstream parties a kick up the arse which they need. I am not, and never have been a rascist. This disinformation being fed about UKIP, their policies and their supporters is becoming dangerous, if mainstream politicians are worried about losing their seats then they need to listen to what a large minority of the public are saying, not just rubbishing their opinions. Just because someone wants less power to be given to European politicians does not make them a rascist.

Agreed on your last sentence, but Farage was on the radio the other day being racist (note the spelling), so it's not crap, is it?

And I explicitly said that violence isn't justifiable and that people should show their disdain for racists (or bankers, or Palace supporters, or whatever) legally.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

I have voted in the NSC poll to stay in Europe, although I have voted UKIP in the European elections. I would never vote UKIP in a general election as I believe in being in the EU, I have voted for them to give the mainstream parties a kick up the arse which they need. I am not, and never have been a rascist. This disinformation being fed about UKIP, their policies and their supporters is becoming dangerous, if mainstream politicians are worried about losing their seats then they need to listen to what a large minority of the public are saying, not just rubbishing their opinions. Just because someone wants less power to be given to European politicians does not make them a rascist.[/QUOTE

What disinformation ?

If you disprove the 'smears'...fair enough...but if the smears are not smears, but reality, then its not disinformation.

I dont think anybody on NSC is particularly racist...I think some have some dodgy views, but I dont think they are necessarily racist...however..as ive said repeatedly...from its inception, this 'party' as attracted, racists, neo nazis, ex bnp councillers, xenophobes, mysogynists.... you have to ask yourself why this party has attracted these sort of people, and why you want to be with them.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Agreed on your last sentence, but Farage was on the radio the other day being racist (note the spelling), so it's not crap, is it?

And I explicitly said that violence isn't justifiable and that people should show their disdain for racists (or bankers, or Palace supporters, or whatever) legally.

Fair point on the spelling smarty pants :wave:

But it needs to be said repeatedly that a huge majority of UKIP supporters and members ARE NOT ra(s)cists.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

But it needs to be said repeatedly that a huge majority of UKIP supporters and members ARE NOT ra(s)cists.

I think that's the default position of most people in the UK - that generally, people aren't racist. But unfortunately an amount of prominent figures within UKIP are showing that they are racist. Farage is right that every party probably does have them, but his party, due at least in part to its anti-immigration, foreigners are stealing your money and jobs manifesto, seems to have rather more than the others.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004

Lots of Labour supporters disagreed with the Iraq war, i'm sure a lot of Tory voters don't want the NHS torn apart or the education of the country put in jeapordy on a free-school wim.

If the leader of the party keeps on saying racist things then non-racists shouldn't vote for them if they care so much about the label

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I am not a racist, neither am I a misogynist, and I would probably vote to stay in the EU. But, I shall be voting UKIP tomorrow for precisely the reasons outlined by Wellquickwoody, and I suspect there are many people like me who have been waiting for an opportunity to give the three main parties a kick up the backside, and all the smear campaigns against UKIP make me even more determined to get out and vote. I cannot emphasize enough my utter contempt for todays weasel politicians.

ChicagoGull

May 17, 2014

Do you even know what Racism is? Skin colour. Romania is a nationality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here