Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Managers this season that have caught your eye.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Forget BHAFC and any appointment,but when you have listerned to what they have had to say or the way and why they played that way. Has any manager impressed you abit ?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I know he's marmite, but Steve Evans has done very well firstly at Crawley and now causing waves with Rotherham. If he didn't have such a chequered past then I wouldn't mind him being our new Manager!

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I know he's marmite, but Steve Evans has done very well firstly at Crawley and now causing waves with Rotherham. If he didn't have such a chequered past then I wouldn't mind him being our new Manager!

Great shout.

Certainly a hate figure where most people would love to see him fail but he continues to prove everyone wrong. He must be an excellent manager despite his attitude.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Uwe Rosler has done alright and shown he could step up a level. would have liked to see him here last year.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The manager of my regular pub caught my eye more than a few times today. I said yes - he brought cider. Excellent.

:wozza:

Time for bed.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Great shout.

Certainly a hate figure where most people would love to see him fail but he continues to prove everyone wrong. He must be an excellent manager despite his attitude.

Aside from his past baggage and being an obnoxious towrag, he's a heart attack waiting to happen. We want (ideally) somebody here for the medium to long term.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm still hoping Dave Whelan (he played in a cup final, you know, but hardly ever mentions it) has a massive falling out with Uwe Rossler,so we can get him, I would have liked him here last season

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dyche and McLaren.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Steve Bruce, although I do not personally like his basic style of play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here