Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruben Martinez OUT

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good thread.

There's also this bloke at the ticket office, Steve his name is (I think). Of course he was extremely happy and helpful when I spoke to him. But since last May I literally have NO IDEA what he's been doing. He had a weird haircut too.

Absolute joke. Get rid of this waste of space.

Good call.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I remember Timmy getting a ban for starting a pointless thread once, who was it who banned him, I forget?

You'll have trouble narrowing it down to a few dozen pointless threads from him.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Ruben is in charge of the iPad. During the match he is either sorting out attacking options or playing Candy Crush Saga. I hear he has got above level 300!
In that case I should come into replace him. I'm on level 530 plus!!:O

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Oh god he sounds awful, and a weird haircut you say? get rid of the useless waste of space, I mean what exactly does he add?
Thinking about it, the 2 guys who took me round on the stadium tour need sacking. Even though they were friendly and knowledgeable about the club and it's history, what else do they do in between tours?
DRINKING TEA AND DRAINING THE CLUB OF MUCH NEEDED TRANSFER FUNDS, THATS WHAT!!!!!! OUT NOW!!!!!!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Interestingly*, he's one of the only ones, and the only one of the back room staff, in the team not to have a shirt sponsor.

*Not actually interesting.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Interestingly*, he's one of the only ones, and the only one of the back room staff, in the team not to have a shirt sponsor.

*Not actually interesting.

So not only does this so called coach, not contribute ANYTHING worthwhile on the training ground, or in terms of intelligent input to the management team, but he doesn't even bring in £500 to the club in sponsorship?

:nono:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On this note: I can't wait for the inevitable and, of course, hilarious "Oscar Sacked By Brighton" comedy prank thread that will appear on this board some time between midnight and noon tomorrow.

But which WAG will post it, I ask myself?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PS: what does Paul Rogers do? I don't know, therefore he should probably be dismissed at once.

Thanks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
PS: what does Paul Rogers do? I don't know, therefore he should probably be dismissed at once.

Thanks.

That's the spirit.

Furthermore, how come Paul Barber is taking the blame for all the financial decisions at the club, when the Board of Directors actually includes a FINANCE DIRECTOR?

A finance director SO useless, that I can't even be bothered to remember his NAME.

Un-named finance director OUT.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Joaquin Gomez. When has HE ever got us three points eh?

What do you mean "I've never heard of him"? That's the POINT. Either the Albion give the fans an extensive report detailing his role and how he applies his skills, or he has to GO AT ONCE.

I bet he's Lost The Dressing Room too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Joaquin Gomez. When has HE ever got us three points eh?

What do you mean "I've never heard of him"? That's the POINT. Either the Albion give the fans an extensive report detailing his role and how he applies his skills, or he has to GO AT ONCE.

I bet he's Lost The Dressing Room too.

Whooooooo?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is he the youth team coach / occasional interpreter?

<checks programme>

He is the Assistant Performance Coach, I'll have you know.

I can't BELIEVE you didn't know that :jester:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway. Our performance was rubbish on Saturday so frankly, it must be something to do with the Assistant Performance Director.

Get him out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
<checks programme>

He is the Assistant Performance Coach, I'll have you know.

I can't BELIEVE you didn't know that :jester:

#badfan

Sorry, back on track - Assisant Performance Coach, you say?

Well he hasn't bloody well, been 'assisting' them to 'perform' very WELL, has he?

Gomez OUT

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Oh god he sounds awful, and a weird haircut you say? get rid of the useless waste of space, I mean what exactly does he add?
Thinking about it, the 2 guys who took me round on the stadium tour need sacking. Even though they were friendly and knowledgeable about the club and it's history, what else do they do in between tours?
DRINKING TEA AND DRAINING THE CLUB OF MUCH NEEDED TRANSFER FUNDS, THATS WHAT!!!!!! OUT NOW!!!!!!

2 Guys? But actually you make a good point. When we were in Madrid last year for the friendlies we went to The Prado. We didn't have a guide just purchased a headset and it told us everything we needed to know. And it was available in any language you wanted. Why don't the club just do that and send people on their way unaccompanied. What could go wrong?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
2 Guys? But actually you make a good point. When we were in Madrid last year for the friendlies we went to The Prado. We didn't have a guide just purchased a headset and it told us everything we needed to know. And it was available in any language you wanted. Why don't the club just do that and send people on their way unaccompanied. What could go wrong?

So long as the toilets are well signposted and they don't let anyone from Palace come along, nothing that I can see?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here