Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
5-0 down at present...looks like the AVB honeymoon period is over. The knives are being sharpened.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hmmm. Think my bet yesterday for Spurs to win @ 5/1 looks less than promising atm!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We sing when we're shit
We sing when we're shiiiit,
We're Tottenham Hotspur
We sing when we're shit

Lol

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
5-0 down at present...looks like the AVB honeymoon period is over. The knives are being sharpened.

Seems to have bought a lot of very average players for a lot of money kind of like a slightly better version of palace spending. Paulinho is awful, holtby not good enough. Soldado average. Sandro average ... Can go on.....

Maybe they'll bring back 'arry

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I think Gus is about to reach his ceiling at Soonderland, standby!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poor result for the Spuds bearing in mind the recent investment made in players.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Next season is the time to judge Spurs and AVB. Would be ridiculous to get rid of him after this

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Next season is the time to judge Spurs and AVB. Would be ridiculous to get rid of him after this

Why ? They've spent huge and are quite frankly rubbish at the moment. They've gonna backwards since last season.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

er no, this is the season to judge him. he's had time to settle, brought in his players and getting his philosophy instilled. if he's brought too many, or cant get them to work that his issue. that said, i dont see this one result will reflect the whole season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here