Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Football

Members
    Some mysterious land that might be Bangkok but probably isn't

Anti-Football

0 Not allowed!
    How many teams have come to the Amex in the last few seasons to simply cheat, foul and waste time? I am going to suggest about 90%, Its truly shocking sometimes how the Ref's let teams blatantly time waste and it seriously hampers my enjoyment of home games. Fair enough if your coming here to pack the midfield and sit behind the ball plus we didn't have the best of games today but my god it's becoming tedious now. When we truly click under Oscar, I cannot wait until we stuff teams like that. The league is simply full of time wasting hoof ball merchants.
    Edited to make my opinion valid

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Utterly disgusting today from Millwall - team and fans - revelling in their cheating. Couldn't have handled then winning.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."

Anti-Football

0 Not allowed!
      Didn't think Millwall were much worse than a lot we've seen. But the sooner football introduces an independent timekeeper the better. We're short-changed every match. Watching the clock between the red on 75 mins and 85 mins, I doubt there was more than 4 mins of actual action. The rest all just play-acting and deliberately disruptive stoppages. Not to mention teams week-in, week-out time-wasting from the first minute. I'm sure we do it too if winning away but it's unfair on fans.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Totally agree with the first two comments, they set their stall out to waste time from the first whistle and it paid off for them, I think i would give up my season ticket if i had to watch us play like that. Just hope that we can learn to put sides like Millwall to the sword as too many seem to get a result when playing the way that they did today.

0 Not allowed!
      Imagine watching that shower of shit every week!
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something

Anti-Football

0 Not allowed!
      Simply embarrassing at times with the pinnacle being that fat moron in the millwall end keeping the ball TWICE when it went into the crowd
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Well it backfired for them as Dunne of course got his first yellow in the 1st half for time wasting......only to get a 2nd yellow later on and get sent off.

You just knew they were going to time waste after just 30 seconds when 1 of their players stayed down longer than they needed to, the same thing a few minutes later too.

Timewasting the entire game - joke club.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seasider78 View Post
      Simply embarrassing at times with the pinnacle being that fat moron in the millwall end keeping the ball TWICE when it went into the crowd
      Quite. But what were the police doing when it happened a second time? Once a warning, but twice? Throw him out!

Re: Anti-Football

0 Not allowed!
      The one thing I love about Millwall is they never let me forget what a scummy, nasty, little tin pot club they are.

They did nothing to win today and if they continue in this fashion, they'll be relegated by March. Rotten club, rotten fans.

That said, the ref let them take the pi$$. Should have started getting the book out far earlier and how their 'keeper wasn't booked, I'll never know...
      Eternally hopeful...
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      Utterly disgusting today from Millwall - team and fans - revelling in their cheating. Couldn't have handled then winning.

**** sake don't be so precious.

If Buckley learns to stand on his feet instead of pretending to be the reading kitson, who falls over when someone looks at him, we would have ripped them apart.

To be fair how many of the powderpoofs out there would have lasted 5 minutes against the likes of harris, hunter, bremner etc...

Also why is it every time one of our players fall over, we immediately yell for the nearest opposition player to be sent off..ffs...grow some balls
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado