Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long have you been with your other half or longest relationship ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did get conned out of £ 50 recently from maturedating, lol ! Total rip off. Got no action at all , *******s. Might go to one of these claims firms to get my money back.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I would rather die. 50 blokes to 1 woman as is all dating sites. A complete and utter waste of time.

I really don't think it is. Polygamy isn't allowed in the UK and there are the same number of men and women, so logic says that there must be the same number of single women as single men.

As for being depressed about being single at 51. Try looking at any of your friends, work colleagues or acquaintances who are stuck in unhappy, sexless relationships for whatever reason - kids, finances, house, fear of being single etc. - and see if life doesn't look so bad then.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Went on plentyoffish and how can I put this kindly ? The messages I got where from women that all looked like Jabba the Huts ugly sister. Waste of time !

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I did get conned out of £ 50 recently from maturedating, lol ! Total rip off. Got no action at all , *******s. Might go to one of these claims firms to get my money back.

A mate of mine - 30 years old - never even had kissed a girl before, went on match.com in Jan and is really happy with a lady he met via that. Chuffed for his as he is one of the nicest blokes you could meet - works for some, worth a try

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I met your misses...very attractive and lovely lady indeed.

If you really want to wind her up just say you can take a lady out of Moulscoomb but you can't take the Moulscoomb out of a lady.

Dead cert to wind her up

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I really don't think it is. Polygamy isn't allowed in the UK and there are the same number of men and women, so logic says that there must be the same number of single women as single men.

As for being depressed about being single at 51. Try looking at any of your friends, work colleagues or acquaintances who are stuck in unhappy, sexless relationships for whatever reason - kids, finances, house, fear of being single etc. - and see if life doesn't look so bad then.

True I can do what I want when I want. Still miss someone who thinks I am the dogs bollocks though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
34 years this year married for 30.
met in 79 and married in 83 ( on cup semi final day)

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyway I had thought you were in a relationship

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
If you really want to wind her up just say you can take a lady out of Moulscoomb but you can't take the Moulscoomb out of a lady.

Dead cert to wind her up

i can personally say that i took a girl out of whitehawk, but you couldnt take whitehawk out of her,

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
23 years today seems so long ago when this spotty 15 year old asked a curvy 18
year old out and she said yes :love: 3 kids and nearly 22 years of marriage still going strong.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here