Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway Charged

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Crystal Palace manager charged following match against Tottenham Hotspur

Following his side’s match against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday 18 August 2013, Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway has been charged by The FA in relation to two separate matters.

Firstly, it is alleged that Holloway’s language and/or behaviour in or around the match officials changing room at the end of the game amounted to improper conduct.

Secondly, it is alleged that Holloway’s post-match media comments questioned the integrity of the referee and/or match officials and/or implied that the referee and/or match officials were motivated by bias; and/or brought the game into disrepute.

Holloway has until 4pm on 23 August 2013 to respond to both charges.

TheFA.com

albionite

May 20, 2009
Was it a crap ref? Only watched first half but didn't see him give any dodgy decisions in spurs favour.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Was it a crap ref? Only watched first half but didn't see him give any dodgy decisions in spurs favour.

If the pen decision had been given against most sides I would have said that it was a tough decision on the defender. Since it was Palace, it was totally fair.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Trying to take a dump on the floor of the referee's changing room and blame it on someone else ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was trying to hide it but he was goggle eyed with rage in the after match interview. Kept banging on about how he didn't understand what a foul was anymore.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He's the most dislikeable man in football in my opinion. And there are some HUGELY dislikeable people that he's beaten.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
15 pages, featuring an assortment of wanky Palace trolls, that massive massive dullard from Grimsby and the MajorBore dicking on about attendances.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If the pen decision had been given against most sides I would have said that it was a tough decision on the defender. Since it was Palace, it was totally fair.

Really? The fact no Palace player appealed summed it up. His hand was flailing above his head, it was a blatant penalty.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
15 pages, featuring an assortment of wanky Palace trolls, .

Their attendance record has slipped big time in the last 48 hours, so I wouldn't bank on it. Another 3 defeats and we'll hardly hear a peep on here from them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Showed some passion, slated the ref, he was right with his comments. He outsmarted Poyet and BHAFC on 13/5. Get over it. This obsession with Holloway is embarrassing. We collectively slaughtered him before 13/5 and he had the last laugh. Let it drop now.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
His hand was up and was a blatant penalty. It was only a few seconds earlier spurs had another penalty decision turned down.

I thought the ref was fair and Wurzel has what is called sour grapes... the wanker

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Their attendance record has slipped big time in the last 48 hours, so I wouldn't bank on it. Another 3 defeats and we'll hardly hear a peep on here from them.
There will still be one or two of them, here to react as soon as grimseagulloverboresville is on here.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Showed some passion, slated the ref, he was right with his comments. He outsmarted Poyet and BHAFC on 13/5. Get over it. This obsession with Holloway is embarrassing. We collectively slaughtered him before 13/5 and he had the last laugh. Let it drop now.

Depends on what the 'improper conduct' was all about. If it was genuinely terrible behaviour then shame on him. It's a workplace after all, so if he flipped his lid and caused alarm, I hope he get what he deserves, just like I'd expect in any workplace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here