Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Comedians' think it is funny to stamp on a homeless guys cake...

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Its at moments like that you wish someone like Lenny McLean was a few feet away. The smile would soon have disappeared off that moron's face.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
yep
I assume this was in good old USA
twits :wanker:

D

Deleted member 22389

Hope the wanker gets what is coming to him for doing that. I have seen some pretty low things in my lifetime, that one is up there. Wish someone had punched his lights out for that. Looks like he got given money afterwards, but that's not the point. Epic fail.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
This sort of thing makes me angry!

The title is 2007, anyone know of anything happened to the 'hosts'??

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That has genuinely upset me. Somebody should have ****ed them up, not just stood around and let it happen like a bunch of retards.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
There really are some nasty people about.

Well you have to hope someone did take a pop at him, I would be surprised if someone didn't shame him at least. Sad thing is if it happened here and you slapped him you'd be in the dock and the cake crusher would be standing there with his hand out for compensation.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What a reprehensible twazzock. The sort you'd like to see slip on his next act of cruelty and be handicapped for other people's mirth until he quietly leaves this earth in time, preferably in the middle of one of his outrageous routines, perhaps when injecting a baby buffalo with some hilarious poison and being justifiably stampeded by the entire clan, and passing humans who recognise his work.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm trying to comprehend what would make someone do something like this. Maybe it was a Sodexo cake and these jokers were doing him a favour?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm trying to comprehend what would make someone do something like this. Maybe it was a Sodexo cake and these jokers were doing him a favour?

The World is full of utter *****rs it is as simple as that really.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Did you read the description before you posted? I'm guessing not. Here's what it said.

"Andrew was our homeless friend that we'd talk to regularly live on the radio as we walked from Krock to our XM studio. Everyday he'd get a lot of money from the listeners that followed our walk over. On this day I noticed the stale cake that Starbucks had thrown out cause the expiration date expired. Andrew got the cake out of the garbage. I decided I was going to stomp on the cake mostly because I always liked to see Anthony and Jim Norton cringe and get uncomfortable. Of course I didn't feel to good about myself afterwards. For the record I gave Andrew $100 that day for the pleasure of stomping his cake and everyone else gave him at least another $100. Now you know the story."

My wife works with homeless people and I've met a few of them too. I can assure you that they'd far rather have $100 than a stale cake they'd picked out of a bin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here