Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do some of us refer to palace as that club up the road when they clearly not?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
firstly I am not a guy secondly I am not a troll

Maybe the boy Pineapples was using the term 'guy' in an American, non-gender-specific kinda way:-

eg "Hey you guys, listen up!"

I mean, what's not to enjoy?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
FFS :ffsparr:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
''where'' before anyone corrects me I’m dyslexic but I’m shore you figured that out from the spelling/grammar

who would you like to manage you for the night gus or garcia, and who is the sexiest manager in the championship

Are you for real? I'm confused. Whilst the grammar was pretty poor in your other thread about Gus vs. Oscar, the spelling was OK. Do you have intermittent dyslexia?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Are you for real? I'm confused. Whilst the grammar was pretty poor in your other thread about Gus vs. Oscar, the spelling was OK. Do you have intermittent dyslexia?

That's a bit strong. Are YOU for real or just pretending to be a grammar obsessed wa****?

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013

I certainly am for real. I don’t know what type of dyslexic I am because where I grew up was a bit behind the curb on dyslexia. But my spelling, grammar and math are atrocious I just cant comprehend it. Thank god for word and spell check. Shockingly I have several screen plays out there 1 of which is very close to being taken on, and then I can say I am a professional writer. This is due to software I use called dragon where you speak into your head set and it takes care of the spelling and grammar. So pow in your face to all those on their intellectual high horse about the grammar and spelling.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Pretty silly original comment, but don't let the meanies put you off future A23 related posts.

Anyhow, 'up the road' is a term used for considerable distances sometimes. Up north they sometimes refer to London as the place 'down the road' - being, I presume, the M1.

Best post on this thread and I concede. Up the road it is when put in this context..

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Close, Puerto Rico which is an unincorporated territory of the usa. My parents are both British though hence the support of Brighton.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
My understanding of derby is two local clubs playing together, and usually having a rivalry. Crystal Palace was our most local club until Crawley joined the football league and there's a long established rivalry. Therefore as far as a derby team qualification goes, it gets a big tick in the box.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I certainly am for real. I don’t know what type of dyslexic I am because where I grew up was a bit behind the curb on dyslexia. But my spelling, grammar and math are atrocious I just cant comprehend it. Thank god for word and spell check. Shockingly I have several screen plays out there 1 of which is very close to being taken on, and then I can say I am a professional writer. This is due to software I use called dragon where you speak into your head set and it takes care of the spelling and grammar. So pow in your face to all those on their intellectual high horse about the grammar and spelling.

I take my hat off to you sir.... fine fishing indeed.

So pow in your face too palace troll.

Hape the pluy gois will in the poladiom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here