Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crap Towns return's oh i say ??

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
East Grinstead (London Rd) end poor,thank god for the 'old high' street so much for progress.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why is Brighton in that list?

Oh yeah - our lazy feckless job shy tossers we call Cityclean employees. Silly me.

Can understand Crawley, in fact walking out of Three Bridges station you are confronted by an A road which is impossible to cross, and a sign on the otherside (when you eventually get there) that says 'Public Footpath' which happens to run along a side road that ends up at some dubious Company HQ. Come friendly bombs....

Lewes is a lovely town, also involved in pioneering ideas on how improve people's lives in the zeitgeist of the mess we find ourselves in. Let's face it, the ****ing Politicians ain't gonna do much until it's too late are they?
http://www.transitionnetwork.org/

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only one winner on that list of 100 ........... Grimsby

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I cant believe the only Cornwall town on there is Newquay. Have they never heard of Bodmin, Redruth, Camborne, etc?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Coming from Worthing and being neutral I would have to agree on the number of cocks who live in Brighton. The ones who spend 2 hours getting ready just to try to look 'different'.
And wearing a silly hat and wandering around the North Laine area does not make you quirky, it just makes you look a cnunt.
Nothing wrong with the town though.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Coming from Worthing and being neutral I would have to agree on the number of cocks who live in Brighton. The ones who spend 2 hours getting ready just to try to look 'different'.
And wearing a silly hat and wandering around the North Laine area does not make you quirky, it just makes you look a cnunt.
Nothing wrong with the town though.

I would like to be associated with these remarks.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Difficult to attach much credibility to a list that includes Calais and Gibraltar to make up the numbers. The inclusion of Brighton, Lewes, Oxford and York are a complete joke.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Worst town in Sussex has to be Newhaven and the worst in England has to be Luton. I wonder if these people live in Kent as I could name ten towns there that are worse than Lewes.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am going to offer Weston-Super-Mare, possibly the dullest, chaviest most low-brow town I know......you can't even paddle in the sea, its just mud, the town is full of charity shops, arcades and 2 for 1 pseudo-pubs.......a recent appearance by Roy Chubby Brown was given top billing on the pier venue......tatty and crass.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I am going to offer Weston-Super-Mare, possibly the dullest, chaviest most low-brow town I know......you can't even paddle in the sea, its just mud, the town is full of charity shops, arcades and 2 for 1 pseudo-pubs.......a recent appearance by Roy Chubby Brown was given top billing on the pier venue......tatty and crass.

Seconded.

If anybody is ever at a low ebb, head down to Weston for an afternoon and you'll come away with a superiority complex.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

A couple of points...

1. Yo-ji is a fantastic restaurant. I'd have considered someone mad for opening it, but it seems to draw in enough punters to keep going.

2. The little water park place on the sea front is a great initiative from the council. Absolutely superb for families with little kids and the introduction of a very small entrance fee seems to keep most of the worst lifeforms out.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
A couple of points...

1. Yo-ji is a fantastic restaurant. I'd have considered someone mad for opening it, but it seems to draw in enough punters to keep going.

2. The little water park place on the sea front is a great initiative from the council. Absolutely superb for families with little kids and the introduction of a very small entrance fee seems to keep most of the worst lifeforms out.

Small wins Darren,...but the intransigence regarding the Tropicana is astounding......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here