Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No clubs currently in for Gus...

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I tend to agree that Poyet (or his mate Zola for that matter) would not necessarily be shoe-ins for any Prem vacancies now they have fallen short in the race against Holloway. Plus with recent events Poyet now has a bit more 'baggage' than his mate.

If it turns out that he is on his bike then I think Poyet might have to look abroad or lower his sights a bit. It would be ironic if he ends up at a Club without significantly more resources than us. That might be one factor in him realising that maybe life at the Albion isn't too shabby after all.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I tend to agree that Poyet (or his mate Zola for that matter) would not necessarily be shoe-ins for any Prem vacancies now they have fallen short in the race against Holloway. Plus with recent events Poyet now has a bit more 'baggage' than his mate.

If it turns out that he is on his bike then I think Poyet might have to look abroad or lower his sights a bit. It would be ironic if he ends up at a Club without significantly more resources than us. That might be one factor in him realising that maybe life at the Albion isn't too shabby after all.

Yes. "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here