Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Harry after the job???

Dec 29, 2011
Nice to see a bit of recognition. I don't get the "play your way out of the Championship" statement though. Surely when you have a squad worth over £10m (assuming some leave) and some players of 50k/week, you can play whatever way you want and get out.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
We are doing it the right way I believe, if we go up or not this season. We are not little old Brighton anymore which is great to see and hear.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's such a nob. I remember someone on here years ago talking about the time they met him while he was manager at the skates, and he laughed saying we weren't a proper football club.

I'd really struggle with paying to watch Albion he if ever became manager here. The f*&king dickhead.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When he brought Spurs down for the 1st game at the Amex he was asked if the Albion had what it took to get into the Premier League. I seem to remember he thought we could within a few years. It would be quite ironic if we took the place of the team he got relegated with :smile:

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
I think the Portsmouth/Southampton/Portsmouth move(s) would be enough to make this a no go - that coupled with the fact that he's no spring chicken... there is one thing in his favour though ... Gully is in the background of his Wikipedia page ....

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He's such a nob. I remember someone on here years ago talking about the time they met him while he was manager at the skates, and he laughed saying we weren't a proper football club.

I'd really struggle with paying to watch Albion he if ever became manager here. The f*&king dickhead.

To be fair, we weren't then if you're talking about when he managed saints. He's not an idiot. He knew then what we were and he knows now what we are.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
To be fair, we weren't then if you're talking about when he managed saints. He's not an idiot. He knew then what we were and he knows now what we are.

Correct.

Anyway, none of us will have any say in who the new manager is when the time comes. If Tony decides its Harry, then that's who it will be. :thumbsup:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Correct.

Anyway, none of us will have any say in who the new manager is when the time comes. If Tony decides its Harry, then that's who it will be. :thumbsup:

It's certainly an interesting one. You'd suspect Tony would want another younger manager like Martinez who has showed his quality at keeping a team up with footballing principles, but if Harry was available you'd think he would be tempting. Imagine if old Harry became the only manager ever to manage saints, pompey, bournemouth and us. On the other hand he might be tempted to go back to Bournemouth to get them in the premiership.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Flattering, but not terribly accurate. Swansea have shown the way, playing their way out of the Championship. We are trying, but we're still in the Championship.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He really, really isn't.

His dog does his taxes. He can't read or write. He doesn't know what emails are. He didn't even know Crespo was playing a football match when he was randomly caught in Italy watching Hernan Crespo play a football match.

I could go on for quite a while.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
His dog does his taxes. He can't read or write. He doesn't know what emails are. He didn't even know Crespo was playing a football match when he was randomly caught in Italy watching Hernan Crespo play a football match.

I could go on for quite a while.

Only an idiot would believe that of course. As he well knew.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Im not sure i like the idea of him becoming our manager the guy is a grade A moron and plays himself up to the media.

That said i like him a little more after the comments about our way of football.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Im not sure i like the idea of him becoming our manager the guy is a grade A moron and plays himself up to the media.

That said i like him a little more after the comments about our way of football.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He is Palace scum, we dont take rejects it only goes one way and thats up the A23.

Oh my god, I got him mixed up with that other nob Terry someone.....

Jesus I need to get outta this office today !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here