Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you like chocolate?

Do you like chocolate?

• Total voters

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I am the worlds worst chocoholic, but I have just found out I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol.......so chocolate, and everything else that's nice is off the sodding menu.....gutted is an understatement....:-(

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Poll is far too vague.

I like milk chocolate, and I love dark chocolate, but I think white chocolate is VILE. Where is the option for that?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I prefer sweets to chocolate. If that is allowed.

Although I am partial to both the Double Decker bar and the Riesen things..

images

Poll is far too vague.

I like milk chocolate, and I love dark chocolate, but I think white chocolate is VILE. Where is the option for that?

Fight???

My favourite is own brand SuperU (French supermarket chain) own brand dark chocolate. Costs just over a Euro for three bars, best UK equivalent is Waitrose brand Continental dark which costs about the same for one bar.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I am the worlds worst chocoholic, but I have just found out I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol.......so chocolate, and everything else that's nice is off the sodding menu.....gutted is an understatement....:-(
Won't stop you having a FULL English at 9am followed by LOADS of beer before the wolves game though innit :smile:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Just helping the good lady wife eat her easter egg. Tis from Choccywoccydoodah, was fricking expensive but my oh my...De lic ious. :love:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
What the hell, I created this thread expecting some abuse for creating a silly thread, and people actually respond seriously :eek:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
chocolate is the best thing in the MILKY WAY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here