Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the 2nd leg at Amex goes to extra time and pens . . . . . . . . .

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
And like Sunderland the tannoy advises that you best leave to make the last train.

Who's leaving ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd be back in Seaford by then. :smile:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
a few people have said this. Is it supposition or do you know this? The email from the club is pretty clear about the dates.

Sky will have a say in this.
If it is us against you, Friday afternoon/ night will be a nightmare around Selhurst.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Sky will have a say in this.
If it is us against you, Friday afternoon/ night will be a nightmare around Selhurst.

it makes sense to move it, but there seems to be no suggestion that this may happen in the emails the club has sent out. Oh well - just have to wait and see.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
a few people have said this. Is it supposition or do you know this? The email from the club is pretty clear about the dates.

Due to the short time frame to ticket this match, tickets are going on sale before the date and time of the game is confirmed. Please note that all play-off matches may be subject to variation to the schedule outlined for operational reasons.

Yep, pretty clear to me that the dates are NOT confirmed yet.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
'hit the bar, hit the bar, hit the bar..'

:lolol:

Can't make the 2nd leg anyway, so will be trying to find a sky sports bar myself, and won't have the transport problem.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A tweet from Andy Naylor yesterday saying that dates of one potential match could be moved due to police intervention.

Apparently, Forest can't play in Nottingham on Friday night if they were to qualify in 6th.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why did they not make the play offs first leg both Saturday or Sunday one at 3pm and one at 5.30pm or whatever depending on TV schedules for Sky and then the 2nd leg the following Wed and Thursday evenings. There is no advantage or disadvantage to either club as the final isnt until Mon 27th, or would this interfere with other play offs scheduled.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Due to the short time frame to ticket this match, tickets are going on sale before the date and time of the game is confirmed. Please note that all play-off matches may be subject to variation to the schedule outlined for operational reasons.

Yep, pretty clear to me that the dates are NOT confirmed yet.

yep pretty clear - thanks all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here