Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Tickets Remaining

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
because of gap needed between supporters in the south end, we'll never have a truly full house until we play a team whose fans love us!

Wolves will be a sensitive game, there will be proper segregation, at least 500 seats lost, we could get 29.5k for this game if clearance received in time.

because of gap needed between supporters in the south end, we'll never have a truly full house until we play a team whose fans love us!

Most premiership teams have literally one or two rows segregation - even bitter rivals like Spurs v Arsenal and City v United.

If they can manage it, there is no reason we cannot.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Most premiership teams have literally one or two rows segregation - even bitter rivals like Spurs v Arsenal and City v United.

If they can manage it, there is no reason we cannot.

I think five rows either side.....reduced to three for less sensitive games.

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
I have just bought 2 tickets in the North Stand Middle Tier for this one. I am a season ticket holder in the WSU but am bringing my brother in law for this one.

So excuse my ignorance but where exactly is this in the North?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are 30500 seats and we're only allowed to sell 28500, so even with a sellout there's always going to be 2000 spares.

Close. We're only allowed 28,500 paying customers in the ground currently.

I imagine you could sell more tickets if you knew that some people were not going to turn up. And there are always no-shows.

Another load just released in S1G (eastern half).

This will mean half the recent segregation between us and the aways.

We still have half of S1B that could be offered too, but with these extra seats, I would suggest, as Bozza mentioned, the club are confident of getting clearance for a higher figure than 28500.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
Cheers, yeah that was what I was thinking but from my vantage point in the WSU I don't really get to see that section of the stadium.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just got a single in the North (Block C Row V Seat 295). Not showing online but offered on phone. Very little else by the sounds of it in the North and nothing in WSU.

Nice spot? Anyone nearby? :)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It's not really that funny to be honest. I don't understand why people continue to struggle so much with the fact that there are 2,251 seats unsold in every 28,499 "sell out at The Amex"...

In addition to this there are people who purchased a ticket but due to work, ill health or other commitment do not show up on the day.

The "attendance" is announced as tickets sold and this is the most significant number for the club.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just got a single in the North (Block C Row V Seat 295). Not showing online but offered on phone. Very little else by the sounds of it in the North and nothing in WSU.

Nice spot? Anyone nearby? :)

The NSK singers are behind you. The security box is above you.

I have just bought 2 tickets in the North Stand Middle Tier for this one. I am a season ticket holder in the WSU but am bringing my brother in law for this one.

So excuse my ignorance but where exactly is this in the North?

It's the 'shelf', in the NW corner. Hasn't been used before.

Bozza. Does the fact the north stand middle tier (I assume this is the shelf / wrap / northerly extension of the West middle) is now on sale, and the fact the sterile areas are half what they have been recently, that we have had our capacity increased?

Coz with what's been on sale and sold compared to the last few matches, we will sure have over 28500 at the next one!

If so, I guess we will see the ticket exchange kick in some time soon too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here