Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Squeaky bum time

0 Not allowed!
    As it stands we control our own destiny but if we lose tomorrow & bolton and forest both win then our destiny is out of our hands.

Personally I think we will draw tomorrow & think Bolton and forest will do the same.

From now until the end of the season it's not about who is the best team it's about who can hold their nerve under pressure & perform when it really counts.
    Brighton till I die

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      What fantastic insight.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pottert View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As it stands we control our own destiny but if we lose tomorrow & bolton and forest both win then our destiny is out of our hands.

Personally I think we will draw tomorrow & think Bolton and forest will do the same.

From now until the end of the season it's not about who is the best team it's about who can hold their nerve under pressure & perform when it really counts.
      The Posh will score a few tomorrow,which is why i am glad Barnes and CMS are not available

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JOLovegrove View Post
      What fantastic insight.
      Fair point

It just seams that we win & we are in the playoffs & we lose we have no chance.

Having supported the Albion for over 35 years all I know is that we don't do things the easy way.
      Brighton till I die
      Pooetry Motions

0 Not allowed!
      I disagree about it being Squeaky bum time. We've a great record against Posh and despite their win against Watford Udinese, I think tomorrow night holds little fear. We'll stuff them
      Poyetry In Motion - Albion supporter since Aug 1979
      On NSC since Feb 2009
      Thinking of a name change since May 2013

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poyetry In Motion View Post
      I disagree about it being Squeaky bum time. We've a great record against Posh and despite their win against Watford Udinese, I think tomorrow night holds little fear. We'll stuff them
      Hopefully the team will not have that attitude tomorrow
      Pooetry Motions

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by screamadelica View Post
      Hopefully the team will not have that attitude tomorrow
      I don't mean it in an arrogant way. I mean we should be brimming with confidence and positivity. We always seem to play well against Posh and tomorrow is a great chance to get 3 points. I certainly don't think it'll be easy, but there's no need for squeaky nervousness either
      Poyetry In Motion - Albion supporter since Aug 1979
      On NSC since Feb 2009
      Thinking of a name change since May 2013

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poyetry In Motion View Post
      I don't mean it in an arrogant way. I mean we should be brimming with confidence and positivity. We always seem to play well against Posh and tomorrow is a great chance to get 3 points. I certainly don't think it'll be easy, but there's no need for squeaky nervousness either
      We are playing the team that beat Cardiff home & away beat hull at home and beat Watford at home.So if they can beat the top 3 at home why can't they beat the team in 5th at home.

I know we have won our last 5 games against them but unbeaten records come to an end just ask palace who were unbeaten in Brighton for 25 years.
      Brighton till I die

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by screamadelica View Post
      The Posh will score a few tomorrow,which is why i am glad Barnes and CMS are not available
      You make @The Complete Badger seem positive, knowledgeable and insightful.
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something

0 Not allowed!
      Don't panic I have had the dream. the play off final at Wembley will be Seagulls v Palarse. 0 - 0 with one minute to go. A hotly disputed penalty and fat Glenda is red carded. Spanish Dave shows great composure and slots it in to the bottom corner. yes I ahve a dream brothers an sister. I ahve been to the top of the mountain and seeen the other side. When we are all brothers and we can walk hand in hand, straight and gay, shouted Prem at last Prem at last.