Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does living alone make you a weird perv?

Does living alone make you a weird perv?

• Yes

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • No

Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Burn the freaks.

Votes: 18 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Everyone would live alone if they could afford to.

People only co-habit/share to spread the cost of mortgage/rent/bills/food etc.

The more people you like with the more of a pikey you are (ie share with one person = twice as pikey than someone who lives alone, two people = four times as pikey, three = eight times and so on).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION] lives alone... hence I voted yes :)

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Depends entirely if you resemble someone that a random ex-screw once knew. Or obviously whether or not you have a beard.

But the default position is YES.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My Cat is happy with just her and Daddy tried co habiting once with a bird never ever again !!!!!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Speak for yourself.....Tool!

He probably only lives with someone coz its the only way he can get a regular shag. Me I live on me own and don't go short and get to watch what I want on the tv.

Oh and have to edit my post. someone with the name programme seller is probably shagging a fat ugly bird.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I know someone who lives alone who isn't a perv. Therefore, the answer must be no, unless they meet your definition of a perv, but not mine. If there were to be a definitive piece of research into pervs, it would be interesting to see whether a majority of them lived by themselves. My guess would be that they probably don't - based on no evidence of course (this IS NSC).

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You make perving sound like a bad thing. None of us would exist if someone didn't perv over someone else somewhere down the line.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
close this poll now! It's total boll*x and lies.

I would write a longer message - but my meal-for-one
is ready in the microwave.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know someone who lives alone who isn't a perv. Therefore, the answer must be no, unless they meet your definition of a perv, but not mine. If there were to be a definitive piece of research into pervs, it would be interesting to see whether a majority of them lived by themselves. My guess would be that they probably don't - based on no evidence of course (this IS NSC).

I think if you live on your own you have more scope and freedom to be a perv. If like me you are married it can become quite hard work concealing some of your weirder habits from your partner.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I think if you live on your own you have more scope and freedom to be a perv. If like me you are married it can become quite hard work concealing some of your weirder habits from your partner.

That's certainly true, but the internet and the keyboard have made this much easier. Keyboard as in computer keyboard - not like a synthesiser kind of thing, although remember that bloke from Sparks? Now then, did HE live alone? Someone get me a photo of this man!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Depends where you're living alone really. If it's in a self-dug cellar neath a changing room or old people's home communal shower, then yes. Same as if you love directly across the road from a swimming pool or a zoo. But in general places, most individuals who aren't drowned in company aren't usually pervs. Not for the first couple of years, at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here