Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls World Iphone app

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
Howdy all.
Anyone managed to listen to the match commentary yet on the seagulls player iphone app? I got the FL App, clicked on player and logged in. I am able to see goals and interviews but have never seen an option to listen to the commentary (and this was during the Forrest & Charlton games). Am I going crazy or has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks in advance!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Same as you GG - havent been able to listen to a game yet.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
It's crap, same problem with me. Anything where the camera is not static has awful picture quality. Better off just using the puffin browser.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It won't even let me sign in. Very poor. I may actually have to buy a radio at this rate. Considering the quality of other sports streaming apps, I am disappointed that this is one is so inadequate.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I have actually managed it a couple of weeks ago. Click on the fixture and wait for about 30 secs and a live commentary button appears. A bit touch and go though doesn't always work.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Watching the goals I change my team to the opposition as their highlights are pretty much always far superior quality. Ours can't be viewed on iPhone, one big blur!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's weird isn't it? I had commentary right up until KO for the Charlton game then it went off and the option for listening to the comm disappeared. Last week for the Leicester game it was brilliant. Much more user friendly than photon.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Mine also worked until halfway through the Leicester game, then it vanished. Anybody know why? Or how to fix it?

For the OP - you have to go to the live commentary of the game to listen - NOT via the player button.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Can watch videos fine.

For player/commentary I just get this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365839211.486470.jpg

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
All I'm getting is the text feed. No live commentary. Can't even get it if I go on safari on the iPhone and try and listen that way either. Very frustrating.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Massive s**t, thought I would be able to listen to it on my ipad as I'm away from home. Ahhh! Why can't they sort it out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here