Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barker & agdestein?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
It may be that we have no choice soon.... but it would be nice to see one of them get a start at least, if only to justify the scouting and development budget, something that Bloom and Barber must be questioning given the costs involved.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Barker couldn't even get in the Barnet matchday squad while on loan there this season so I can't see us making the grade here. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The way some people react when mention one of the DS lads you'd think it would then on there own vs 11. With a good team I see no reason why either Barker or Toby couldn't at least be considered an option in order to give Leo a rest.

Dec 29, 2011
What's the hype with Agdestein? He's obviously not good enough but people are clinging onto the hope he's the next young prodigy. Move on, our future stars will come through the academy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well Gus give either of them a chance now? Excellent chance for one of them to make a name for himself.

Not good enough.

I hope we are not relying on Barker when his court case starts on May 6th, handily coinciding with the playoffs.

We need an out of contract striker in fast.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Cometh the hour...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here