Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus pledge on new striker

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just seen the back page of today's Argus where Gus has pledged that Albion will have another striker to assist their promotion challenge before the game with Notts Forest. Great news in my view but who is the striker going to be?

Answers on a postcard please.

PS. I can't find a link to the article as yet.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good news.

Maybe it'll be another 9pm announcement sometime this week.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Not saying that's who I want, just who I think it'll be

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Just seen the back page of today's Argus where Gus has pledged that Albion will have another striker to assist their promotion challenge before the game with Notts Forest. Great news in my view but who is the striker going to be?

Answers on a postcard please.

PS. I can't find a link to the article as yet.

Do we need one, the team seems pretty settled, we've beaten three of the top teams in last six weeks, even against Palace we had options. Its time for the players to stand up, keep this momentum going and sweep us into the playoffs!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do we need one, the team seems pretty settled, we've beaten three of the top teams in last six weeks, even against Palace we had options. Its time for the players to stand up, keep this momentum going and sweep us into the playoffs!

We need cover for Ulloa if the worst should happen and he got injured.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Greg Bobkin from Stevenage.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Paulo Di Canio to roll back the years.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Gus's comment was about how silly we would look if we got to the play offs and Ulloa got injured........

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The problem here as I see it is we are effectively looking for a bench player, a back up striker. There are not too many strikers warming benches at clubs say lower prem - championship who are gonna want to come and do exactly the same here! Unless if course Poyet wants to get a striker in and play him on the wing like Barnes, and what kind of striker is going to want to do that? Hmm...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here