Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your blood rise when you see Palace colours ?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
perhaps I should of said this a while back

PS & Das

no,I don't know Clive

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I must be insecure,as the sheer sight of those atrocious colours of red N blue makes me sick,sick to the pit of my stomach......

Who the fk are you!!!,defacing my county and especially my town,with such filfth?

Take your "Stevie boy coppell and i only show the colours cause i moved down here to Sussex cause i'm a closet plastic Palace 1990 cup final fan" and go do one!!

:lolol: It helps having a few Palace friends otherwise i would probably have been locked up by now..

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I once saw bloke in a Nigel jester outfit wandering along the palace pier with his mates on a lovely summers day when a middle aged man in a Harrington jacket just walked up and smacked him so hard that his TDK logo was wrapped around his spine. Having dispatched the the palace braggart the bloke just lit up a fag and stared at the cowering bunch of south London day trippers and said "you twats want some too?..you don't wear those colours in this town" he then wandered off having recieved no takers.

I was struck by mixed emotions having witnessed this senseless violence. Firstly I was disgusted to see a young man sprawled on the pier planks outside Victoria's puking bile..secondly i thought the idiot brought it on himself and I would expect similar random acts of violence if I decided to wander round SE 20 in a big Brighton hat on..I wouldn't be so ****ing stupid.

I now suspect that pretty pink fairy may have been the protagonist.

Bulls***e

Mar 24, 2010
Tunbridge Wells
Not long ago I was driving through Purley when a middle aged woman displaying a Crystal Parralysis sticker in her rear window cut in across me. A few miles down the road I was so pleased to see the same driver inspecting the damage after a small collision. Karma?? A very pleasent journey home.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here