Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray or CMS?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CMS without doubt , with Muzza up front we would be mid table at best.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
The problem is, people are judging Murray in League 1, and CMS in the Championship. Murray is struggling to get in the Palace team this season, says it all.

CMS by a mile

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Regardless of the relative merits of these two players, and unless he comes good next year(if he is still here and I think he probably will be),CMS will forever be associated with the daft amount we paid for him and in many fans' eyes will be seen as an expensive flop.
Can't see Gus admitting his mistake in over paying for him any more than Mullers did when he paid £400,000,I think it was,for Teddy Maybank!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No its not, CMS is very average. Murray does the business without having to run around like a headless chicken. The 2 worst decisions of Gus's managerial career is to buy a a good league 1 striker for £3.5million and let go a great striker who with his goals got us to where we are now. If you really think CMS is better than Murray then you need help

You said if we had Murray we'd be in the top 2. I'm sorry, but at Palace he hasn't exactly set the world alight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here