Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just a quality hour of gripping television.

Can't believe that's it for another year!

It's not enough!!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
hopefully the new series will include dance of dragons, because if its based soley on a feast for crows, that is going to be one boring series!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Classic GoT last night, looking forward to re-watching the whole series back to back. I think 9 and 10 complimented eachover, however 8 and 10 for me were the stand out episodes of the Series.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
For me this year was all about Arya and the Hound;

The Hound: You’re a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty and hungry. Think I’ll take two chickens.

Polliver: You don’t seem to understand the situation.

The Hound: I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*nt mouth, I’m going to have to eat every f*cking chicken in this room.

Polliver: You lived your life for the king. You’re going to die for some chickens?

The Hound: Someone is.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For me this year was all about Arya and the Hound;

The Hound: You’re a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty and hungry. Think I’ll take two chickens.

Polliver: You don’t seem to understand the situation.

The Hound: I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*nt mouth, I’m going to have to eat every f*cking chicken in this room.

Polliver: You lived your life for the king. You’re going to die for some chickens?

The Hound: Someone is.

They were great together, they had a good back just before that scene as well.

Is he dead? no spoilers please. I assume so with no money, what was hinted at a serious leg wound, no horse and miles from anywhere.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Is he dead? no spoilers please. I assume so with no money, what was hinted at a serious leg wound, no horse and miles from anywhere.

I don't know but the rule I seem to have learnt with Martin is... if he doesn't say EXPLICITLY that the character is dead... expect them to come back!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
untitled.JPG

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Although we haven't see The Hound die the fact that he was pleading to be killed really does suggest that he knew his number was up. I would be surprised if we see him again and imagine that Arya left him to his fate simply to underscore the fact that she is now hard as nails and felt no need to show him compassion.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Any other series or show I'd instantly presume the Hound is dead and that would be the end of it...However being GoT, whilst I still believe he's dead, it wouldn't surprise me if somehow he hadn't died.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Althought the scene is different in the book ( they don't meet Brienne, The Hound has a badly infected wound from a previous fight), the outcome is the same. Arya leaves The Hound to die, but we don't get confirmation of his actual death.

Anyway's

Arya: Lots of people name their swords
Hound: Lots of c**ts

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Althought the scene is different in the book ( they don't meet Brienne, The Hound has a badly infected wound from a previous fight), the outcome is the same. Arya leaves The Hound to die, but we don't get confirmation of his actual death.

Anyway's

Arya: Lots of people name their swords
Hound: Lots of c**ts

Good stuff, thanks for that, The wound was hinted at a few episodes ago when Arya stated she should have burnt it out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

If you don't see a character draw their last breath there is always an opportunity for a comeback. The Mountain was all but brown bread but then squashed the Red Viper's head like a watermelon and we later see The Mountain laid out comatosed with the aid of milk of the poppy about to undergo a blood transfusion to remove the poison which was on the Red Viper's weapon.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Any other series or show I'd instantly presume the Hound is dead and that would be the end of it...However being GoT, whilst I still believe he's dead, it wouldn't surprise me if somehow he hadn't died.

It wouldn't surprise me when the yet to be written book comes out Thoros didn't find him and bring him back to life as he has done to a least one character!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Such a fitting end to Tywin Lannister , killed on the khazi without a chance to wipe his arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here