Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Probably because the vast majority of her closest allies have been destroyed.

Dothraki - GONE
Unsullied - mostly GONE
Jorah the Explorer - GONE
Missandei - GONE

All in two episodes. She's gonna go off the rails big time. Might even end up Dracarysing some "good" guys...

Plus Rhaegal - GONE

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Arya killing the NK will be a massive own goal.

If the NK had killed or neutralized the 3 eyed raven, he'd have crumbled his army and returned back across the wall with his white walkers - maybe even fixing the hole in it to keep the south out.

Why were the white walkers regarded as evil ? Because of a history written by the winners.

Instead, the south is now left with the evil Bran.

I think.

Just catching up, but let me just say (in case no one else has said it), this theory is stark raven mad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Plus Rhaegal - GONE

Some reckon he isn’t. Given he is linked to Jon, a rise from the dead could be thematically logical.

Look at Euron’s shocked face in the episode 5 teaser. He’s fully expecting ONE dragon, so what is he shocked about?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Some reckon he isn’t. Given he is linked to Jon, a rise from the dead could be thematically logical.

Look at Euron’s shocked face in the episode 5 teaser. He’s fully expecting ONE dragon, so what is he shocked about?
A bolt through the skull means he's dead.

Unless there is a secret dragon resurrection throne on Dragonstone or something - hmmmm.... actually what does 'Dragonstone' even imply... maybe there is an ancient stone artifact that Targaryens can use to heal/raise dead dragons ???

Samwell needs to get reading.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m sad they’ve gone the route they have with Daenerys as it feels quite forced and fast as her character has done so much good for everyone, she’s taken the advice of her advisors so many times and been stung now you can’t vlame her for refusing to listen anymore. At this point if she does go full MAD queen mode, I honestly don’t blame her given what’s happened to her recently.

BURN THEM ALL

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A bolt through the skull means he's dead.

Unless there is a secret dragon resurrection throne on Dragonstone or something - hmmmm.... actually what does 'Dragonstone' even imply... maybe there is an ancient stone artifact that Targaryens can use to heal/raise dead dragons ???

Samwell needs to get reading.

I’d have said neck. Also Dragons are meant to have amazing healing properties, and it did seem all a bit too easy, didn’t it?

Also, as I said, remember Jon was very much dead. Rhaegal is Jon’s dragon.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m sad they’ve gone the route they have with Daenerys as it feels quite forced and fast as her character has done so much good for everyone, she’s taken the advice of her advisors so many times and been stung now you can’t vlame her for refusing to listen anymore. At this point if she does go full MAD queen mode, I honestly don’t blame her given what’s happened to her recently.

BURN THEM ALL

See I think she’s been a bit of a dick since about season 5 and 100% knew this was how they were gonna go with her. She’s hinted at being a tyrant for a long time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
War of the Mad Queens.

Just hope Bran does more than being a morose statue in the next 2 instalments.

Lets have something epic. Not hopeful, though.

Winter is coming. Until it didn't.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
What's the point in any of it without this?

899full-missandei.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
See I think she’s been a bit of a dick since about season 5 and 100% knew this was how they were gonna go with her. She’s hinted at being a tyrant for a long time.

She’s had hints, but she’s also still done a lot of good since season 5 also, I just think to see her story end tragically as it appears it will, will be a real shame and she undoubtably has more good than bad in her but recent events are really making her lose sanity, which is quite understandable.

The trailer for the next episode intrigues me, the first time Ive seen that prick Euron look genuinely fearful... what is it in the sky? A dragon with armour? Multiple dragons? WHAT?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
She’s had hints, but she’s also still done a lot of good since season 5 also, I just think to see her story end tragically as it appears it will, will be a real shame and she undoubtably has more good than bad in her but recent events are really making her lose sanity, which is quite understandable.

The trailer for the next episode intrigues me, the first time Ive seen that prick Euron look genuinely fearful... what is it in the sky? A dragon with armour? Multiple dragons? WHAT?

Almost always only when one of her advisors pretty much forces her to. Her instincts have usually been more dictatory. I genuinely haven't warmed to her in a long time, think she has always had that ruthless Targaryen streak.

I reckon it's Rhaegal, back from the dead. Somehow. He's definitely seen something other than just Drogon.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
yeh there's definitely some crazy dragon stuff going down in the next episode. Euron looked like he was about to soil his pants

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I reckon it's Rhaegal, back from the dead. Somehow. He's definitely seen something other than just Drogon.

The fact that they scripted Cersei asking Euron if he was sure the dragon was dead seemed to be setting us up for something, otherwise it didn't need to be part of that scene in a narrative sense.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

He's just realised Cersei's baby isn't his?

Yeah, that look said SQUADRON of dragons!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes, so what if the dragons procreated back on Essos. I’m sure one of them went off on their own for a while, so could have had dragon babies then. What if there is now an airforce of now adolescent dragons crossing the narrow sea for a large helping of toasted Iron born and Lannister men with mummy and daddy

That was just a random daydream I had this morning, I have no knowledge of the gender or age of these dragons or whether they would mate with brother and sister (seems likely they would)

He's just realised Cersei's baby isn't his?

Yeah, that look said SQUADRON of dragons!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The fact that they scripted Cersei asking Euron if he was sure the dragon was dead seemed to be setting us up for something, otherwise it didn't need to be part of that scene in a narrative sense.

Agreed.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

They did seem to labour the point several times that Rhagael definitely died.

In the books (possibly TWOW so not printed) Euron Greyjoy is searching for a book RE. dragons which I think is at the Citadel, which is where Sam is and Jaqen H'ghar as Pate. i wonder if there is some bastardisation going on with this ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here