Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East upper tier

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think present STH's should have a period to reclaim their current seats then a further defined period for those who want to move to choose from those other unclaimed seats.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Before a ball was kicked this season nobody who bought a season ticket knew how it would turn out.whether it be the view the atmosphere or their fellow supporters.

I think there will be a big change in the close season with people changing their seats.Fans that are forced to move should be given first refusal on seats in the ESU

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Before a ball was kicked this season nobody who bought a season ticket knew how it would turn out.whether it be the view the atmosphere or their fellow supporters.

I think there will be a big change in the close season with people changing their seats.Fans that are forced to move should be given first refusal on seats in the ESU

And those fans are being given first choice....thanku fellow shorehamite

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
i have been offered a seat in the ESU , i guess the people who had to move have all been contacted as i am in the WSL at mo and asked to move , i got a call today and was told i can move to ESU i was offered row N right in the middle or row J 12 seats away from the middle towards the North end ( i was told seat 611 is the middle ) , ive got till Tuesday to decide , i cant believe i have been offered such a good seat but im very pleased .

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
I'm being moved (subject to planning permission). I quite liked my last seat- right at the back of the East Stand- but am moving near the front near the half way line so should be a good seat. If that cross section picture is right we should still be out of the rain though I will need to remember my sunglasses still- they should sell branded ones in the shop. Given that we have to move, it just seems logistically necessary that we should get first dibs on the new seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here