Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know how to get a passport in 24 hours?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
'Really fun' says the man who took exactly 13 minutes to reply to my last post - what were you waiting hovering over the keyboard you saddo? Like i said i am not on NSC all the time and don't post on NSC that much because yes i do have a bit of excitement in my life - i have an interesting and varied sociable life and go out a lot plus the responses of dickheads like you put me off of posting. Enough said - your replies don't qualify any further response . . .
Cor, you have a high opinon of yourself. For the record my'lord I was checking to see if there was a live stream. Does that me a saddo? Sorry if I want to watch the Albion play online if I can.

Good to hear you have a bit of excitement in your life, and thats the reason you dont post. By that reakoning there are a load of saddos on here at the moment.

Before you accuse people of being dickheads, it was your reply, two weeks late and quoting me for something I didn't actually say, is why you got a response. I'm glad you dont post on here, we already have a fair share of complete and utter stuck up twats on here thank you very much.

Now jog on like a good little boy, and try and find something interesting and un-saddo to do, because you clearly dont understand why people use this board (saddo for being online when the Albion are in Hull!!:tosser: ) and frankly the more you post, the more and more you are slagging everyone who uses NSC reguallry with your well thought out responses, and the bigger dickhead you look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here