Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

overheard talks of a new signing.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It quite funny how the original post starting the Rumour about an impending anouncement was by RAD & yet the people want a Ban for PSB.......

Rad only passed on something he had over heard that people might find interesting, Are you going to ban everyone who has a genuine comments?

PSB shouldn't get banned but if he does it will be because he stated a time for a press conference and that the Amex was busy and it is on BBCRadio Sussex which was all a wind up.

He has also done similar stuff before, Two very different posts.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
True - but why is it only the jcls get the vitriol for their wind ups when the older posters should 'know better'?

That depends on where you see PSB, personally I see him as not a JCL. Frankly I have seen plenty of wind ups on here but his was very well done, I take my hat off to him. Of course nobody will ever believe a word he says again. He did catch a lot of people though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If this is a wind up, not only will we have been fooled but I'll have listened to BBC Sussex for no reason.

Hugo used to be a regular on the BBC Sussex after match phone in

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
RAD started the thread with wooly comments like 'to be announced soon' and 'from what i've heard' etc.

Difficult to justify a ban for posting something that may well actually happen.

PSB then came in with something much more specific and was banned, as promised.

:thumbsup:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
PSB has previous, he's a dickhead of the highest order. Definetly deserves a ban.

I agree that some of his posts border on the ridiculous but surely if we were to ban every one with a contentious post or opionion, would it not cover most if not all of NSC users.

BTW Just curious but are MODS able to ban other MODS ?????

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
RAD started the thread with wooly comments like 'to be announced soon' and 'from what i've heard' etc.

Seriously ? Some people have no sense of humour if that is the case.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY

Ok now i can see the thinking behind it all :)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Seriously ? Some people have no sense of humour if that is the case.

I have just as much of a sense of humour as the next bloke but at this time of year, it pisses me RIGHT OFF when people come piling on here spouting all sorts of shit about who we are going to sign, so-and-so has been seen at The Amex, Joe Bloggs has had a medical etc etc etc.

It's f***ing pointless.

I warned him, giving him a chance to PM me and say he made it up.

Nothing, so he's gone for a month.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not going to argue with you but I hope that anybody else who comes on here with a wind up gets the same treatment. You could for example, start with Ernest. Believe me I would never call myself a PSB fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here