Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Naps Table

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Searched and searched for a horse thats going to be a huge price and that may with the gods help have a squeak and have come up with an unlikely duo in

17.05 Newcastle a horse called Low Reactor whos last outing was 4 years ago at hexham but with a stone off its back in a weak field may have a slim chance at 40-1

The other is Scriptwriter in the 15.15 at wetherby a snip at 33-1

Think ile go with LOW REACTOR please . cue Scriptwriter bolting home at 50s :)

Wont say congrats to statto just yet , stranger things have happend but thanks to Bear for keeping this going and shift change willing ile see you all at the races next month .

Scriptwriter Second at 66-1!

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps table.jpg

There were two winning naps today and mickygp waited for the last day to post his biggest priced selection with Hi Dancer winning at 11/1.

Congratulations to Stattoseagull who is the stand-out winner of the inaugural Naps Competition, it has been a high quality performance for the last six months.

If we compare this performance against the newspaper professionals in the Racing Post Naps Table, which has been running over a similar period, we would find Stattoseagull in 3rd place out of 47 competitors.

The wooden spoon goes to Trigger.

Twenty-four of NSC’s finest have had a go and nine of the original players kept on until the bitter end. Thank you to everyone who has taken part.

Thanks must also been given to 8ace, who started this whole thing going. All I have done is some daily administrative stuff to keep everyone up to date.

Don’t forget that the new summer Naps Table starts tomorrow!

Thanks,

The Brighton Bear

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I'd like to say a big thanks to B. Bear for his efforts, very professionally done, hope you aren't too swamped with entries tomorrow! Thanks also to 8ace for "birthing" the beast that is/was the daily Naps competition. Well played to all fellow Napsters especially the ones who saw it to the end. I'm happy to finish the season in mid-table obscurity. Finally a big congratulations to StattoSeagull you played a blinder. Clearly the man to beat! Bring on the flat season!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
[MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6101]Stattoseagull[/MENTION]

I didn't finish last [MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] :moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I didn't finish last [MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] :moo:

Good work :thumbsup: old moo head will be very proud of you :moo:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
Firstly a massive thank you to The Brighton Bear for his dedication and commitment to what has been a tremendously successful thread. The very fact it has appeared on the first page of the big board most days for the last six months says it all. Thanks to 8ace for initially coming up with the concept and to all participants (especially those who stuck it out throughout the entire 6 months). Thanks for all the kind comments of congrats - It's appreciated. I probably played it a bit too safe toward the end. It felt like I was protecting a 1-0 lead especially with the likes of Trigger and Taybha who, however unlikely, were never frightened to put up a 28/1 shot.

I'll unfortunately not be able to fully commit to the Summer naps event as I'll be out of the Country for at least 6 weeks, but wish all participants the very best of luck. So the benchmark is set at +37.57 - I'll be watching with interest to see if anyone can get close and more importantly sustain this level of consistency over the next six months in what is considered, by many (including me), to be the easier season (the flat) for finding winners.:)
If you like an occasional bet and you're struggling for winners (away from your naps table selections) just PM me and I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction :wink:

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
Firstly a massive thank you to The Brighton Bear for his dedication and commitment to what has been a tremendously successful thread. The very fact it has appeared on the first page of the big board most days for the last six months says it all. Thanks to 8ace for initially coming up with the concept and to all participants (especially those who stuck it out throughout the entire 6 months). Thanks for all the kind comments of congrats - It's appreciated. I probably played it a bit too safe toward the end. It felt like I was protecting a 1-0 lead especially with the likes of Trigger and Taybha who, however unlikely, were never frightened to put up a 28/1 shot.

I'll unfortunately not be able to fully commit to the Summer naps event as I'll be out of the Country for at least 6 weeks, but wish all participants the very best of luck. So the benchmark is set at +37.57 - I'll be watching with interest to see if anyone can get close and more importantly sustain this level of consistency over the next six months in what is considered, by many (including me), to be the easier season (the flat) for finding winners.:)
If you like an occasional bet and you're struggling for winners (away from your naps table selections) just PM me and I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction :wink:

well done stattos! you can pm pls anytime :)
now where can i put my 20p lucky 15 today? :)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

its like you wrote that last line just for me!! hopefully my poor form will end today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here