Sep 29, 2007
We're the West Stand West Stand West Stand
The West Stand from the ALbion, The Albion , The Albion
The Albion from Sussex , Sussex , Sussex
Sussex by the Sea Sea Sea
Woooooa Woooooa Woooooa

We will join in next week :)

Well done, it sounded great.

Maybe alternate between the to stands North stand start, west stand respond with this, then north stand again and so on....

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Loved joining in on this chant, was a good laugh and we kept the spirit alive throughout the 2nd half after the first 2 dodgy Spurs goals at the end of first half.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
We sung it first.

No you didn't we did.

No way, we sung it first, ask my mum.

No, we sung it first, ask my mum.

You're a poo head.

You smell of wee.

Etc etc

:yawn:

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
Maybe alternate between the to stands North stand start, west stand respond with this, then north stand again and so on....

i was just about to say this.im not a st holder but was in wsu yesterday.awesome view.surronded by st holders who didnt shout n scream.ive still got no voice.all the fucxing whingers that moan about songs.give me your season ticket.il make a racket.i thought the north was awesome,il be there for the gills game and hopefully il be able to afford season ticket when capacity is increased or we lose a few at end of this season.
to all the moaners who dont like songs.make some up.simple

BigPatch

Jul 31, 2011
This thread is liquid gold. As the official UK importer of this song we will let you sing it and we're glad you all like it. You are welcome, see you in September and thanks for the six points :moo:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Franchised out and we did not part with a penny..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
any thing that's upsets palace is a bonus so keep singing it

This....lets just do it better!

That'll REALLY piss the pikeys off.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
we should just make it better than palace(quite easy).with loads of flags,banners etc.who cares what the pikeys think as long as it gets up there noses then cool

BigPatch

Jul 31, 2011
You're kidding?? It's a great compliment. You wouldn't be the first to have noticed our wonderful vocal support.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
we should just make it better than palace(quite easy).with loads of flags,banners etc.who cares what the pikeys think as long as it gets up there noses then cool

agreed we can really make a proper atmosphere with banners ,flags ,scarfs etc

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You're kidding?? It's a great compliment. You wouldn't be the first to have noticed our wonderful vocal support.

Shame only about 100 participate-i must admit to liking it but was always disappointed by the numbers involved at Selhurst(even a lot of your own are against it-well that's taken from BBS as source)-The NSK have on their dry run shown already that we will be the new and much improved face lifted model.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Who else was in Block A yesterday? :wave: Loved it up there, looking like an inspired choice of location if it's like that all season.

The group of lads over my right shoulder (guessing that's the NSK lot) started the song off and it spread from there, I'd lost my voice by the end of it :lolol:

Hope alot of the crowd in that area have STH as it was buzzing in the second half, a few sat in silence but hopefully they are just daytrippers and we can swap them out for some noisy STHs. :thumbsup:

Yes that was us.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
can you imagine what the north would look and sound like with hundreds of flags/banners/scarves...then if it was taken in turn north singing it/west singing it..maybe the 3rd time its sung whole ground singing it.it would not only make the palace effort pathetic.but the amex would be rocking on its foundations

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We are The Brighton,Brighton,Brighton.
We hate Crystal Palace,Alice,Alice.
We also hate the Pompey,Pompey,Pompey.
cause that's the way we like it,like it,like it.

la la la la la la

BigPatch

Jul 31, 2011
Shame only about 100 participate-i must admit to liking it but was always disappointed by the numbers involved at Selhurst(even a lot of your own are against it-well that's taken from BBS as source)-The NSK have on their dry run shown already that we will be the new and much improved face lifted model.
First match at your new stadium which you've been waiting for for 14 years, against a superior team so something to prove to their fans, vocally, topped off with a glorious summer day. I'd expect nothing less than an excitable crowd. Lets see the difference between yesterday and a cold Tuesday night against Scunthorpe before you can comment on it being much improved.
Although some fans don't like it at Selhurst, there is no doubt it's improved the atmosphere no end and it's certainly more than 100 that join in. They'll be more songs rolled out over the season so stay tuned.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
First match at your new stadium which you've been waiting for for 14 years, against a superior team so something to prove to their fans, vocally, topped off with a glorious summer day. I'd expect nothing less than an excitable crowd. Lets see the difference between yesterday and a cold Tuesday night against Scunthorpe before you can comment on it being much improved.
Although some fans don't like it at Selhurst, there is no doubt it's improved the atmosphere no end and it's certainly more than 100 that join in. They'll be more songs rolled out over the season so stay tuned.....

I think it's in keeping with the times,the old songs chants will die out.

Have no fear about a cold Tuesday night....................................we have endured 14 years of sheer hell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here