Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dailey mirror today Ashley barns to Bristol city

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
never heard of the dailey mirror tbh.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Seeing such universal mocking of poor spelling has made me very happy this morning. That is all.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It'd have to be a pretty big bid!! Can't see us letting him go. He has real potential and is one of the few strikers we have left on our books!!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Just says that Bristol City are considering an offer so nothing to see here as yet think.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The 'e' from Barnes has taken a sneaky trip into daily, I hate it when vowels do that.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
The way Gus bigged Barnes up last season, saying to the press he was worth a Million and all that, I have had a feeling he has been trying to sell him since then, I remember the whole thing seemed like a Sales pitch at the time, but like everything at the moment its just another rumour to add to the list

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
As I said above I think it was part of the plan, we had alot of strikers last season, We all know Gus was not convinced he had a 20+ goal machine last season, I think its a bit of a clear out to get the players Mr Poyet realy wants

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hes not going anywhere. Young, talented and only going to improve, not the sort Gus is likely to let go.
Selling him does not fit in with Gus's ethos at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here