Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We are all in this together" SAID COCAINE CAMERON

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
strange post?

I think he's pointing out the Royal family have billions tucked away and yet pay only a small amount of voluntary taxation. Even this they only pay out of embarassment.

Also if you consider tax avoided is revenue lost to the exchequer, then the effect is more than claiming benefit.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
The Royal Family claim no end of benefits although they are " seen " to be working.

The Post WAS not strange at all.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
The Royal Family claim no end of benefits although they are " seen " to be working.

The Post WAS not strange at all.
another leftie who wants shot of the royals then , perhaps we could also sell big ben , the tower of london maybe in fact lets get rid of all our heritage , starting with buckingham palace ,we could get loads of homeless in there , i mean how many rooms does the royal family need

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
another leftie who wants shot of the royals then , perhaps we could also sell big ben , the tower of london maybe in fact lets get rid of all our heritage , starting with buckingham palace ,we could get loads of homeless in there , i mean how many rooms does the royal family need

This guy will not be happy until he is in sole rule of the country. He does not like democracy.

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham

I think shot and royals in the same sentence is appropriate :laugh:

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
This guy will not be happy until he is in sole rule of the country. He does not like democracy.
no problem with democracy , but i do have a problem with no common sense , and no pride to be british

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
I think shot and royals in the same sentence is appropriate :laugh:
f***ing clueless , you live in tottenham and yet you dont see all the hoards of people from all over the world desparate to get to buckinham palace , maybe see the queen , changing of the guard perhaps , well ok lets get shot of it all then all the tour guides , cabbies and all the decent hard working people in london can start looking for new jobs when the tourism drys up

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
f***ing clueless , you live in tottenham and yet you dont see all the hoards of people from all over the world desparate to get to buckinham palace , maybe see the queen , changing of the guard perhaps , well ok lets get shot of it all then all the tour guides , cabbies and all the decent hard working people in london can start looking for new jobs when the tourism drys up

no youre clueless if you cant see how these royal parasites exploit your blind patrriotism.

Youre entitled to your belief in the need for these inbreeds to rule you, I dont share it.

I do believe in democracy not unelected rulers parasiting off the taxes of hard working people.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
no youre clueless if you cant see how these royal parasites exploit your blind patrriotism.

Youre entitled to your belief in the need for these inbreeds to rule you, I dont share it.

I do believe in democracy not unelected rulers parasiting off the taxes of hard working people.
totaly unbeleivable reply , royal parasite ffs , next thing you will be saying hunting is wrong

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme

I agree, nobody goes to Paris since they got rid of their monarchy.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
simon simon go and suck your boyfriends cock and then wank over the guardian you left wing wanker

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Today is the first evidence of social unrest due to the unnatural political alliance which forms the present Government.

Wait until next APRIL when the coalition cuts realy bite and riots will become the norm.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Today is the first evidence of social unrest due to the unnatural political alliance which forms the present Government.

Wait until next APRIL when the coalition cuts realy bite and riots will become the norm.

student have a day out is not social unrest. why april in particular ? why not January or july? if the economy continues to grow as it is, i doubt there will be much fallout at all from the cuts.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

There are more queuing up for the wheel.

I've seen them all queuing up for Royal Palaces in France as well....

When you next bump into a hard working cabbie can you word with the one who took me round the planet last week instead of getting me there in a third of the distance.

When he asked for a tip I suggested he read a map.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here