Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moat Watch

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If he had been taken in he would probably have got 15 years and parole after 5-8 years making him 45.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
If he had been taken in he would probably have got 15 years and parole after 5-8 years making him 45.

i reckon he would have had to clean graffiti or at worst done a few years with playstations and pool hanging round with his mates. thats probably why he blew his f***ing face off as he knew that was on the cards rather than the 40 odd years he would have got in the real world for going on a murder and shooting coppers spree beamed worldwide.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Can't see the fuss about tazers. Just tazered my missus and she hasn't complained. I will check back in a couple of hours to see if she has come round, but there appears to be no ill effects.

Seriously, I am in the shit. We have one of those electric fly swatters that you can charge up. So I did, and then tapped her across the arse with it. The trouble I am in is being measured in duration and level, she is not a happy bunny. If she had been holding a loaded shotgun I am pretty sure that I would be trying to pick birdshot out of my arse right now. Who knew they were so powerful?!

Can't see the fuss about tazers. Just tazered my missus and she hasn't complained. I will check back in a couple of hours to see if she has come round, but there appears to be no ill effects.

Seriously, I am in the shit. We have one of those electric fly swatters that you can charge up. So I did, and then tapped her across the arse with it. The trouble I am in is being measured in duration and level, she is not a happy bunny. If she had been holding a loaded shotgun I am pretty sure that I would be trying to pick birdshot out of my arse right now. Who knew they were so powerful?!

:clap2:
(Muttley-style :lolol: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here