Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The incident in Southend town centre

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Anyone know what happened? Loads of Albion fans cordened off by police outside the ground and I heard another 20 or so are spending the night in Southend nick...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm sure they were just behaving themselves and did nothing to upset anyone

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Oh here we go.

Somebody call the idiots, quick, before they miss out.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
vat saaands proper nawty

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wasn't there an organised 'tear up' near The Exchange in Hove before the home fixture with Saaarffend?

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Well done all involved. Really. We're so proud of you.

:thud:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You must be so proud that BHA supporters act this way !!!

...there are arseholes following most clubs, who when mixed with alcohol cause chaos, the Albion are certainly no exception.

No, I am not proud of them, they are morons.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You must be so proud that BHA supporters act this way !!!

With all due respect, I hardly think west ham fans have anything whatsoever to say about violent fans!

there again, you may be being sarcastic

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I wish all these so called Brighton hoolies would just f*** off. If you love fighting then just punch each other in the face you losers.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I wish all these so called Brighton hoolies would just f*** off. If you love fighting then just punch each other in the face you losers.

I'm going for 8 pages.

My favourite thing about these people is that, while they like to spend their time making childish verbal threats and posturing like a nine-year-old in a playground scrap, they're usually the first ones to start crying that the policing is excessive, or that the filth are just itching for a tear-up :facepalm:

It also amuses me that they misguidedly think they're somehow defending the honour of their club, when actually 99% of actual supporters (of every club) think they're complete and utter tools and are frankly embarrassed by them.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm going for 8 pages.

My favourite thing about these people is that, while they like to spend their time making childish verbal threats and posturing like a nine-year-old in a playground scrap, they're usually the first ones to start crying that the policing is excessive, or that the filth are just itching for a tear-up :facepalm:

It also amuses me that they misguidedly think they're somehow defending the honour of their club, when actually 99% of actual supporters (of every club) think they're complete and utter tools and are frankly embarrassed by them.

To be constantly pregnant with rage, to always be on the look out for a fight must be driven by poor relationships with their fathers, frustrations in the job market or an inability to maintain an erection.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
What about the little group that were being held back after?

What, like "Oh! Hold me back! Really! Hold me back or I might just kill that geezer!", while the steward/copper stands idly in front knowing full well the bloke doesn't have the balls to actually put himself at risk of (a) a shoeing or (b) arrest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here